Chapter #9 Sorry..Jaan ..Baby...♡ft.Sidnaaz

.
.
.
.

.

.
Sana cleaned all the mess,not giving an eye contact to sid.Soon she arrived with a glass of milk offered him.

Sid loved her actions.The way she cared for him to offer milk.Though sid felt hurt at her actions,her little actions symbolising care was soothing his heart.He uttered.
Sid:"Thum bi piyo"

Sana:"Nahi..Iam ok"

Both slept on the same bed.None of them looked each other.But both of them wanted a conversation.Both of them were going through pain which was unknown for them.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning...
Sana was standing infront of the mirror getting ready in yellow saree looking breathtaking.Sid who just opened his eyes fell on sana.He admired her beauty through the mirror which didn't went unnoticed by Sana.She smiled looking at him and started applying vermillion on forehead.Sid also smiled.
.
.
After that incident sana and sid did not have much conversation.
.
.
.
Sana started to take care of Sid..before it was just a forced promise to be his wife.Now she was trying to be his wife taking care of things
Wholeheartedly.
.
.
.
.
Sid wanted to speak his heart to her.But she did not have courage to face him after that stupid act.She felt guiltY for that.

.
.
Whenever sid tried to have a conversation she left from there not knowing how to face him.
.
.

One day Sid was taking clothes from almirah.
Sana:"Suniye?"...

Sid lips curved into million dollar smile after hearing her calling him.
.
.
.
Sid immediately turned towards her in excitement by which his leg twisted .
Sid:"Aah...!"

Sana ran towards him held him by shoulder.
Sana almost had tears looking at him getting hurt.
Sid's eyes were on sana with hell of shock.He looked at her being shocked.
He forgot his pain on leg.He was just watching sana..care in her actions..love in her eyes...
Sana slowly made him sit on bed.
She without a second thought hold his leg to massage it.
Sid came back to reality
Sid:"Sana no.. mera pair math chuu..."

Sana gave him an angry glare by which sid shut his mouth.
She massaged his feet.
Sid was just pinching himself to find whether he is in dreams.

.
.
After few mins
Sana:"Samajhthe kya hai khudhko..dhyaan se chal nai sakthe.."

Sid was just looking at her trying to figure out everything whether it is dream or not.

.
.
.
Sana waved her hand in front of him.
Sid :"Ha ha sorry ..mein woh dhyaan rakhunga..and thank you.."

Sana nodded and immediately stood and sit beside him.
Sana :Ab aap teek hai na..

Sid nodded..
Sid:"Tum kuch bolne waali thi..."

Sana realised that and said
Sana:"Ha mujhe aapse baath karni thi.."

Sid:"Bolo sana..Tumhe kuch chaahiye tho bathadho mein laa dhunga aur ha..tumhe jho bhi bolna hai bechiichak bolo.."

Sana looked at him with moist eyes.
Sid:"Sana kya hua..bolo kuch..ye aansu kyu.."

Sana who was holding her pain and tears completely broke down cryimg loudly.

Sid immediately cupped her face.
Sid:"Jaan ..aansu nahi dekh saktha mein..bolo kya baath hai..mein nahi dekh sakhtha tujhe iss haalath mein"

He also had tears slightly.
Sana wiped her tears.She was completely melting with his words.She cupped his face and wiped his tears.

Sid felt currents in his body with sana touch.

Sana slowly got up and walked towards window.

Sid was just looking at her with full of love.

Sana:"Iam sorry..uss din jho bi hua uskeliye..I feel guilty for that Iam really sorry.."saying she cried hiding her face in her palms

Sid went towards her.He removed her hands from her face and looked at her.
She did not give an eye contact.

He lifter her face by chin.
Sid:"Sana..."

Sana did not give eye contact.
Sid:"Baby look into my eyes..look at me.."

The word baby melted her.
She looked at him.

They shared an intense eyelock.Their eyes had love and pain for each of them.Sid knew his feelings for sana.But this was something new for sana.

Sid slowly moved towards her head and kissed her forehead.

Sid:"Its okay..baby..meine promise kiya thaa..yaad hai na..mein woh promise kabhi nahi thodunga..tumhare ichaa ke khilaaf kuch nahi hoga..I will assure you that..I Love you jaan.I love you more than myself.."

Sana was looking at his eyes.His eyes were pouring so much of love and care for her.

Sana was feeling but she is not able to recognize her feelings.

Sid slowly moved towards her face.Sana closed her eyes.Sid's hot breath was touching sana's lips..sid cupped her face and about to kiss her.

Some realisation hit her.She opened her eyes jerking him away.

Sid went silent at her actions.
"Sorry.."
He moved away from there.

He came back after a while finding sana adjusting her clothes in cupboard.

Sana looked at him.Everytime she looked him she had fear but now she started feeling safe.He looked like a gentle man to her.She unknowingly smiled looking him.

Sid caught her smiling.
Sid:"Funny lag raha hu mein?"
Sana:"Nahi tho.."
Sid:"Phir smile kyu?"
Sana:"Bas aise hi.."saying she was about to leave.

Sid held her hand and pulled her by which sana landed on his laps.

This time sana did not have any fear..Sid was caressing her as if she is a small baby to him.Sana was just lost at his actions.

Someone knocked the door by which both got back from their lala lands.

Sana corrected herself.Sid opened the door.
Sid mom:"Beta druthi ki engagement date fix karni hai na..pandit ji aagaye chalo"

Sid:"Ji mom..chaliye mein aatha hu.."

Sid:"Sana pandit ji aagaye..druthi ki engagemwnt date fix karne..mein jaatha hu..thu bhi aaja"

Sana:"Mein ...ha ji teek aathi hu"

Sid went from there.
Sana in mind "Ye raavan ithna ajeeb kyu hai..kabi kabi lagtha hai ki ye mujhe khaa hi jaayega ..par jo bi hai..ache insaan lagthe hai..kya mein unse mausi mausa ke baare mein poochu..kya sahi hoga?woh bathayenge mujhe?"

After sometime Sana went down.They fixed the date.Druthi was hell excited for her engagement.She jumped in excitement and hugged her brother.
Soon Sudheer arrived with pari in his hands.

Sudheer:"Congrats druthi...Iam happy for you"
As usual druthi ignored him.Sudheer felt bad but he just smiled.

Sana noticed sudheer and went to him.
Sana:"Bhaiyya kaise ho..pari ko bi laaye saath mein..dho mujhe" saying she immediately picked pari and sat on sofa cooing her and giggling playing with her.

Sid and his mother felt happy looking sana giggling and smiling after long time.They left from there to discuss about arrangements.

Sudheer came to sana saying:"Sana..Iam sorry..uss din meine hi sid sir ko bathaya tha ki tum apne parents ko doondne ki koshish ki.."

Sana:"Bhaiyya Its okay..aapne apne sir ke prathi apna farz nibaaya..its fine..patha nahi meri kismath mein kya likhi hai.."

Sudheer:"Sana ..Iam really sorry ...I am happy you understood my situation"

Sana:"Its okah bhaiyya aap guilt feel math karo.."

Sudheer:"Par mein tumhare liye ek khabar zaroor de saktha hu unke baare mein"

Listening to his words Sana's eyes glittered.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Kaisa laga update?Please comment kardho ..
-Love Nikki♡