NOT MEANT TO BE.

NOT MEANT TO BE.

Theo left Shelly.

Theo Martinez has left Shelly Scott. Broke up with her and Azadeh was about to kill the boy.

The first thing she did when she walked into the classroom was to hit the boy on the head with her slippers, hard. Started calling him a worthless donkey in Iranian and then insulting him in Spanish. Before hitting him at the head, once again.

The poor boy didn't understand why he was suddenly hit by the girl. Or rather, he knew exactly why.

When Azadeh stopped beating him black and blue, she took the seat next to him, annoyed. She didn't care if he is hurt. She couldn't understand what the Mexican was thinking.

"What the Fuck?" she growled. glared at the boy angrily. He turned his head to the side, annoyed, pretending to be clueless.

"Hey, do you want another hit, Khar?" she threatened him, already raising her slipper.

He clicked his tongue and looked at her in annoyance. As if she was that much better than him.

"Stop pretending you're different, you're running away from problems just like me." He hissed back. Azadeh swallowed nervously, realizing he knew.

She lowered the slipper, looked at the boy. "She loves you..." she argued. He drops his head on the table and nods. "I know..." he said softly.

"You love him too..." he said back.

"I know..." she whispered softly.

Both remained seated next to each other, feeling less lonely in each other's presence. Both were caught in similar situations and saw only one way to solve them.

Azadeh couldn't help but wonder if and how to explain it to her friends. Her hand played with the pen, spinning it around. Didn't putting it down once.

Even when the teacher walked into the classroom and she wondered if she should go home. Spend some time with the grieving Shelly.

Azadeh listened with half an ear as the teacher explained the formula and asked the class to calculate the problem.

Beside her, Theo seemed just as uninterested in everything as she was. Listen to sad music through the headphones. Azadeh glared at him sideways, took one of the headphones, and placed it against her ear.

Her eyebrows rose at the sad music he heard. "What's this? The soundtrack of your broken heart? Pull yourself together you emo boy..." she joked, trying to cheer the boy up with bad humor.

He looked at her flatly. "At least I'm not drawing like a maniac the guy I'm into." He joked back.

Both looked into each other's eyes and sighed at the same time. "Fuck love..." said Theo raised a fist. She punch his with her own weakly. "And fuck life."

There wasn't more to say between these two, no comforting speeches or wise words. Because there was no need for something. It was compare to a Band Aid on a gut shot, it was worthless.

The pain wouldn't go away, problems would stay problems and the pain was chocking painfully. Both are in pain but at least they share it, and that's everything they would get.

Without realizing it, Jay looked sideways at the girl, wondering why she was at his Home yesterday. As Kay told him this morning.

NOT MEAN TO BE.

"Oh, right... Nonna came last night. Did something happened between you two?" Kay asked his brother tiredly.

Jay stopped pouring the curry into the rice bowl and looked over his shoulder at his brother. "She came to our house?" he repeated in surprise.