Chapter Eleven

FUN FACT: I finished high school six months early.

For Hating Me You Sure Are Possessive by JadedRein

Logan is nothing like his brother Maver; Kara's best friend. He's straightforward, crude and just an over all menace. So, when Maver moves in with his brother, Kara isn't prepared for the trouble he starts to cause. With a complicated home life, a complaint worthy school atmosphere and Logan's added perviness Kara has her hands full. But the trouble Logan presents is just the beginning and Kara soon realizes that life's not everything she thought it was and maybe with some misguided help she'll find herself. Or maybe she'll just find even more trouble.

Broken Rebellion by AlexandriaEllis

Blake Lender had lived in the same tiny town for seventeen long years. She was sick of the crazy citizens, the small town atmosphere, her six sisters, and just everything in general. Longing for the day she would turn eighteen and be able to leave, Blake commited to being the biggest trouble she can and rebelled against her family and everyone in the town. Jess Greye was never a happy kid. When his mom passed away, his dad was just another drunk alcoholic making his living by stealing. When his dad was finally caught, Jess was taken in by foster parents in a tiny town, not even on the map. He could care less about the stupid town and it's traditions, and the crazy people who called it home. Right now, all he cared about was getting out of there. He hated every inch of it. Except for one girl. Everybody told him to stay away from her, saying she was the rebellious one, the one nobody talked to. When he saw her on the streets, everybody turned away from her and wouldn't look at her. Except for him. All he heard about her were bad rumors. Every chance he took to talk with her, she pushed him away, hatred in her voice. Could he get through to this girl who was so much like him? Would he finally be the one to break through her rebellion and reveal the true Blake Lender? 

Paybacks A BITCH But So Am I by xXMarry-me-MerlinXx

Harper Woods, at 17 , a pretty, confident girl, you might even call her a player.. Harper Woods at 14, awkward, clumsy, shy, and according to Nathan Miller a hideous, pathetic, loser. Harpers back, after 3 years away, she thought she’d forget about her first crush, her only crush but the words still cut deep. But she plans to get the last laugh, Harper Woods doesn’t forget and she definitely doesn’t forgive. When Nathan sets his eyes on the 17 year old Harper, she doesn’t get mad, she gets even.

Just One Night by SomeoneLovesYou

Taylor Quessie is tired of being a virgin. Everyone tells her she should wait until she meets someone special, someone she’s in love with, but she can’t. Every time a guy tells her he’s fallen for her, she has a panic attack and breaks up with them. So now she’s resorting to desperate measures. Cameron Riter is the school’s player. He sleeps around, constantly takes girls v-cards, and screws around with their hearts. When Taylor asks him for help, he can’t help but accept. So what happens when, the next morning, he realizes he doesn’t want to let her go?

Dangerous Criminal by TheWayYouLoveMe

Life was too good for Vanessa until the news of the dangerous Spencer broke loose. He was infamous for being a criminal and people couldn’t get enough of him. Her parents were too protective of her, but Vanessa apparently wanted to have her own way with life. She was eighteen and free, graduating high school in just a few weeks. But then one night, she saw that man with the golden eyes. She saw the dangerous criminal and he will not let her go. Read on to find out what happens to Vanessa. Will she make it out alive?

************************************************************************************************************