Part 7 | Christmas Party

*Y/n's POV*

You woke up curled next to Loki. He was propped up against his headboard, reading a book.

"Hello darling" he smiled, looking down at you.

"Um, hello" you mumbled, jumping up. "Sorry."

"It's quite alright dear."

You flushed at the pet name. "I'll, um, get out of your way now."

And with that, you dashed out the door, leaving a slightly amused Loki in your wake.

"Hello Miss Y/n!" Peter chirped, Ned and MJ following behind him. They'd clearly just returned from school.

"Hello Spiderling, how was school you three?" you greeted.

"Boring" MJ answered, rolling her eyes as the two boys babbled about a new thing they'd learned in Science.

"I don't know how you deal with those two" you mused as they raced off down the hall. "I'm over a thousand years old and have trouble dealing with mischief man."

"I'm older than you" Loki sang out, sidling out of his room and ruffling your hair as the girl laughed. You scowled, stabbing him in thigh.

"I just washed my hair Loki, now it's got your germs all over it."

"Shame" he smirked, throwing your dagger back and walking down the hall.

"You seem a lot like Peter's Mum in a way" MJ commented as the two of you followed after the God. "He talks about you a lot."

"I'm not always scary" you smiled, stepping into the lounge.

"OH MY GOD EVERYBODY PANIC Y/N'S SMILING!" Sam shrieked, running around like a headless chicken.

"Are you sure about that?" MJ asked, grinning as you rolled your eyes.

"Well, maybe I am. Demons aren't known for being nice."

"And you uphold that reputation" Loki commented, taking a sip of tea.

"Thank you, I try hard" you replied, bowing.

"Everyone, the annual Stark Christmas party is next week!" Tony announced, glaring as everyone groaned.

"What's Christmas?" Loki asked curiously. The humans gasped.

"It's the mortal's version of Yule" you explained, and he nodded in understanding.

"You don't know what Christmas is???" Ned exclaimed, his and Peter's eyes widening when he shook his head.

"Y/n, you have to attend the party AND get everyone proper gifts" Steve instructed as you scowled at him.

"I did last year."

"Y/n, you got everyone a dead rat."

"No, I got Peter a knife and Nat a gun cause I can tolerate them."

"Thank you Miss Y/n" Peter beamed, looking up from where he was versing MJ in Mario Cart and losing horribly.

--------------------------------------------------

"Right" you muttered to yourself, walking towards the party room. "It's just a Christmas party, it's fine."

Taking a deep breath, you push your shoulders back and push open the door, sauntering into the room.

"Evening mortals, magicians, gods and other" you announced, taking a glass of champagne as you approached the group.

Strange groaned. "You."

"You betcha" you smirked.

"Hey Y/n- god I'm gay" Nat muttered under her breath. [In this fic Nat is bi :)]