A Date with The Terrestrial Overlord

(Aw yeah, it's happening. My first fanfic, I hope you readers find it decent.)

It's been six months since you've got together with NX-1024.  Even though there was a... considerable difference, you both cherished each other very much.  Surprisingly enough, when you first met, the Tank was stoic and brushed off any concerns you had about him. But overtime, he started to open up to you, expressing his hidden concerns for his fellow vehicles and in turn, you told him how stressful it was in the field, that you could probably get shot at by some stupid idiots at any moment.

Now, you two are out of combat, since the Master Noobs halted all assaults towards the Statue to plan further on what kinds of Noobs to send. Because of that, your significant other successfully managed to prepare a very pleasant surprise...

1254 Vanguard Rd.Kadia, Noobshire
 -𝑵𝑿-1024

Reading the note, you were extremely confused on what the hell your "love of your life" wrote, but it was getting dark, so you threw on whatever you had in the closet and rushed there quickly. After getting some directions by a Shadow Noob... since you quickly got lost in the vast city you called home, you somehow made it. Not wanting to keep NX waiting for too long, you ran inside, hoping he hasn't left yet.

You met him inside, and he scolds you for being so late. After apologizing to him about the inconvenience you sat down and began eating some warm cake. It... wasn't bad, considering it was left there for a while. 

You and NX-1024 had a long chat about... life here. You had great things to say to the Terrestrial Overlord. Despite living conditions, it was a rather calm life for you. 

NX-1024 had similar things to say, despite being sent to fight battles constantly, he could easily protect others beside him... if they weren't busy being ran over by NX-1024, but that's a story for another time.

After a while of sitting there, you two finally left that damned establishment. As you were walking...err, driving? I dunno, you guys were going home, and while you were doing that, your metallic boyfriend had a couple things to say to you.

"𝑯𝒆𝒚..."

"?"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝..?
"Author's Note". I'm very sorry for the rushed ending, I was supposed to finish this a month ago, but school and demotivation hit pretty hard back in March. 
Besides that, thank you for reading this steaming pile of laziness and have an excellent April Fools!

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭.