『Headcanons!』Part 4.

*Headcanon #10
If Tick was in a love relationship with anyone, He would be the "Househusband" in the relationship, Being him, the one in charge of the chores in his home, Specializing in cleaning, Pets/children(?), And the kitchen.

Although, the latter is not very good at it, and he could end up burning down the house.

*Headcanon #11
Tick's skin "Snowman Tick" was made by himself, to celebrate the opening of the Snowtel with Lou, and also to celebrate Christmas

He made this skin using real snow (which sticks to the metal of his body) and with the help of Penny, added details like stones in his mouth, scarf and hat, etc.

*Headcanon #12
Tick ​​was originally created by Penny and Jessie, both of whom were close friends at the time.

Penny chosed the materials, parts and weapons for Tick to make it very pirate-styled, Jessie would take care of the system, machinery and behaviour of him, although these were always modified by Penny to give him "style"

This work was hard for both of them as certain pieces of Tick were old, and heavy, so they wondered how he would move around.. Penny ended up giving him sturdy wooden legs.

After a few arduous months... Tick had been created, and he was given consciousness, he worked as expected, and he could talk like the other robots, until his voice box was damaged by water

Penny would have made him a new one but she didn't know how, and by the time it broke down, Penny didn't talked to Jessie much anymore, so she decided to fix it herself, but she never did.

Since then Tick spoke making his gears sound in a pattern similar to morse code, in this way some humans understood him, studying his language.
The Robots, Being artificial intelligences, didn't needed to learn his language cause it was easy for them to understand

and since Penny saw that Tick managed to speak, she didn't even bother to fix his voice, though Tick complained that he wished he had a voice again.

This is how we have today's Tick, Penny was his mother (in a way), until she treated him more like a brother, and slept with him until she felt that he stopped being a child

The only thing that Tick never lost, was his charisma, his adorableness, and that sweet smile of his.

||This part was longer because I made an effort jiji, I hope y'all liked it! <3||