Year 1 chapter 2

The sharp blade in my hand is lifted and I bring it into my eyes view. Stainless steal with a clean and sharp blade.

My green eyes light up at the squeak that leaves the pigs mouth. He hides behind petunia, his head peeking out every now and then.

"Aww not so tough now huh little piggy?"

I lick my lips and smile, walking up to the horse necked lady I lift up the knife one again. I trace it along her face and make a few cuts here and there.

"No need to cry just yet Auntie, I haven't even started yet, but don't worry no one will hear your screams, no one will find out what a freak you have living in your house," at this point she looked dead and if it wasn't for her whimpering and crying then you'd think she was.

"Hmm who to start with? Who to start with? I know how bout the little piggy?" I ask like a child asking for a certain packet of sweets.

He shakes his head and hugs into Petunia tighter and she holds onto him just as fiercely.

"No please he's just a child he didn't know any different just me and Vernon played a part not Dudley leave him alone," oh such strong words from such a weak and pathetic woman. This may be fun.

"But Auntie, am I not also a child? That never did stop you did it? That never stopped Vernon or Dudley did it? I have the scars and the memories to prove it and soon you will have the same,"

I walk up to Dudley and use all of my strength into pulling him away from Petunia who I first stab in the arm. No need to kill her just yet, she'll miss all the fun.

Vernon who was passed out previously, is starting to wake up and groans most likely from the hard blow from the Butt of the knife.

Holding Dudley to the ground I get to work. No need to give them chance to stop me.

I carve letter after letter into his skin, I carve symbol after symbol as well.

Pig

Freak

Ungrateful Brat

Abuser

And lastly a pentagon is drawn into his right arm.

Next I move onto Petunia, I look into her wretched brown eyes and sneer in disgust. From her eyes to her sickly pristine skin I relish in her screams as I carve out the words.

THE WRATH OF EREBUS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF AN END.

For her a Triskele is made, it says The beginning, the end, and the Revenge.

Last of all is Vernon I look down on him with hate, fat tears are running down his cheeks and looks at his precious family in sorrow and despair, a hopeless man was hopeless in saving his family.

On his chest I draw the Symbol of Erebus.