CHAPTER: 13

Queen Chaeyoung's POV

I slowly woke up and upon opening my eyes I instantly saw a cute penguin sleeping soundly beside me.

A big smile lit up upon my face seeing such a pretty view first thing in the morning. 

I kissed her beauty marks, the mole on her upper lip, on her nose bridge, her eyes, cheeks, her lips, I showered her kisses all over as I can't resist her cute and angelic face, I still can't believe she's all mine.

She smiled at my actions to the thought that she was going to wake up now but she didn't, she continued sleeping soundly but with a smile, she must be so tired from last night.

I didn't know she could be quite the heavy sleeper and I just continued to stare at her gorgeous face like a cute baby.

Speaking of the thought, I can't wait for our child to be born, I'll stay up day and night with her raising our baby, of course, it's given it will be tiring but as long as we're a complete family and happy together I wouldn't ask more for that.

I won't even ask others to take care of our child, I want to do it personally.

Even if I'm royal blood or just an ordinary person, I still want to be with Minari and go through that same incident with her.

I sighed in relief of the great warmth and comfort right now, suddenly something popped out of my head.

I carefully stood up so as not to wake her and tiptoed. I went to find myself some clothes and a robe because I'd leave some here as I would at times sleep with her at Daejojeon Hall.

Quietly, I went out of our room and headed to the royal kitchen without alarming or making anyone see me even Momo who's still asleep I'm sure. 

As it was early in the morning, Jeongyeon was the only one inside the kitchen while the others have not arrived yet.

She was a little shocked to see me but still bowed, "Good morning your highness, what brings you here so early in the morning?"

I patted her shoulder as a greeting and cleared my throat, "I...I wanted to make something for my queen." I managed to tell her softly and even almost hesitated.

She chuckled, "A-are you serious your highness?" she said with a little shocked face but is about to laugh once more and left me confused with her question.

"Do I look like I want to come here this early to joke around about cooking?" I asked her.

"N-no it's just I'd never thought a day would come that you'd cook here for someone. I even thought that teaching you how to cook in your royalty lessons before was of no use when we're here to cook for you." she honestly said, well it is sort of true.

"Well, that could change now, is it bad that I'm doing this now?" I asked.

"You could've just asked me to cook what you want." she said.

"I want to do it myself, it's more romantic that way and it will be made with my love." I told her with a sort of bragging tone.

"Woah, your highness you've changed a lot, Queen Mina must have this strong effect on you." she said in amazement yet chuckled after.

"Well, no wonder where my queen's personal assistant goes to during break time and leaves my queen all alone, the reason's right here." I replied looking at her up and down with a smug smile.

"Okay you got me, so tell me what do you want to cook for her highness, I'll help you." she said in defeat and I chuckled.

I thought deeply indeed of what I should cook for me then it struck me, "Alfredo pasta! She loves that!" I suddenly said with an excited tone.