cafe

tw abuse 

'f-fuck' i mumble tripping over again. i was just kicked out of my boyfriends apartment which was where i was living after my parents died. im pretty sure my face was bruising from the slap he gave me. my thoat and back was sore from when my boyfriend had chocked me and pushed me up against out dining room wall. just for getting home late after hanging out with a friend. honestly i was surprised at his reaction but he was drunk so i guess it is what it is. it was raining, heavily might i add and i was freezing. 

today i had gotten caught up while talking to a friend as we were walking around a park it was a nice day until i got home. in just a hoodie and tracksuit pants i wrap my arms around myself as it began getting colder. 

the time was around 9pm and i wasnt expecting to get kicked out so i had nothing but my phone on me. i sigh and take a deep breath excepting things. puddles were forming on the path so i kicked at them. a rock on the ground was my entertainment as people were beginning to settle down for the night. 

i was going to go grab something from a cafe for dinner when 2 limos pulled up. i looked around and there was no one else but me in this area. i guess thats why they choose here. i stood there shocked as the celebrities walked inside the cafe. scarlet johansson, chris evens, elisabeth olsen, jeremey renner, chris hemsworth, mark ruffallo, robert downey jr, aaron taylor-johnson, paul bettany, and anthony mackie all walked into the quiet cafe. now i dont know if i should go in there they seem like they want their privacy. 

my stomach rumbled and i decided ill go in grab some food and leave hoping to not bother them. i breathe in running a hand through my hair before pushing through the door. 

roberts pov

after passing the cafe we would usually go to because it was quite busy we continue down the road trying to find another one. scarlet points to one on the left and we all agree since there was no one around or in the cafe. 

stopping infront of the cafe we all get out rushing to the door since it was pouring. we all greet the cashier and place out orders. 

'sorry we know its late and its alot' hemsworth laughs, they smile and laugh it of going to make the large order. we go to sit in all the booths talking. about a minute later the door opens and a drenched teen walks in. this grabs all our attention. she closes her eyes for a second and walks forward. waiting by the counter to order. it was dark but bright at the same time in the cafe so it was hard to see the girls features. there was only lights on where we were sitting and in the kitchen/ordering area. she orders something and goes to stand off to the side where it was darker 

a car drives past illuminating the cafe a bit and we see her red face a dark bruise on her cheek and a red mark around her neck. what the hell happened to this kid. i look back over to the group and they all have similar expressions and thoughts running through their mind. 

'what the hell happened to her' i ask. the rest shrug concerned. 

3rd person pov

y/n pulls out her phone looking at the texts her boyfriend was sending her demanding that she came home and he wasnt done with her even though her boyfriend was the one to kick her out. she sniffles a bit wiping her face with her hand. she turns off and puts her phone away looking back up at the road ahead of her. pushing off from the wall she walks into the bathroom. 

'girls go' evans says 

'i dont take orders from you chris' scarlet says getting up regardless. lizzie follows taking her bag. 

y/n pov

i turn my phone off and walk into the bathroom. i would have moved out with my boyfriend months ago if he wasnt keeping me there with death threats to my friends. i knew what would happen if i went to the police or anything like that so i was stuck. i go into a stall and just sit there for a second. silent tears build up in my eyes as i think about what to do. i was drenched, cold, and had no one to turn to really. suddenly the bathroom door opens and i shut up holding my breath. 

'hello? you in here' a voice i recognise as elisabeth asks. i wipe my eyes hoping they wernt to red flush the toilet and leave, going to the sinks. 

'h-hi' i say looking at them through the mirror. scarlet and elisabeth stood there with shocked and concerned expressions. 

'what happened to your face, and neck hun' scarlet asks coming closer but far enough to give me space. 

'n-nothing ms j-johansson' i shiver from the cold. 

'we can tell its not nothing, what really happened' elisabeth asks coming to the sink next to me. i think for a bit, i know i can trust them but what if they do something bad.

'its just uh-, my b-boyfriend he was drunk and uh confused' i try knowing they arent buying much of the story. 

'where are your parents?' scarlet asks coming next to lizzie. i turn around leaning against the sink. looking at my shoes. 

'their dead, died in a plane crash about 6 months ago' i tell them saddened at the memory. 

'im sorry for your loss, where have you been staying?' scar asks 

'w-with him' i tell them honestly 

'is he usually like this' the question makes me pause for a second 

'n-no, i guess not at the beginning but after about a month of living with him he became violent, more controlling i guess. a couple months ago he started drinking more-' and i stopped myself 'sorry i-it doesnt matter, you guys were just trying to enjoy your night with your friends i'll leave' i apologise heading to the door only for lizzie to softly stop me by grabbing the bottom of my hoddie sleeve 

'youve been fiddling with your fingers, your nervous to go home, come back with us' she offers reading me perfectly 

'i-i mean only if its not a bother, im sure your both very bu-' i was cut off by scarlet 

'its perfectly fine, and you wont be seeing your boyfriend any time soon' she says to which i smile at. 

when we walk out of the bathroom we see all the lights off and the worker kindly smiling at us to leave. we thank her and meet the boys who were standing outside the cafe. 

lizzies pov

'here is you girls drinks' evens and renner pass our drinks handing the girl whos name i forgot to get hers to. 

'thank you' she says 

'uh whats your name hun' scarlet asks 

'y/n, y/n y/l/n' she says with a small smile 

'well y/n welcome home' 

a/n

i literally havent posted to this book in ages o well here is this its a bit eh