My Desk

When Katsuki opened the door to the classroom Izuku was waving Keigo goodbye and basically yelling thank you out to the entire school. The two entered the room and witnessed Class 1-A in chaos. It seemed despite everyone being new to the school and mostly to each other it didn't seem to matter. 

The chalkboard had assigned seats on it and the two took their spots. Izuku observed the room with a newfound experience. He started taking note of everyone's quirk that was visual. 

A girl with brown hair bounced up to them with a small smile on her chubby cheeks. Oh, here we go again. They're all the same. Katsuki thought as she drew closer. He thought back to the time when Izuku and he were in a new class with some newer people. The way they held curiosity in their eyes and hope in their steps was the same exact thing this girl was doing right now.

Izuku's foot bounced in excitement at meeting a new person (getting to actually know a classmate without the help of Katsuki) in his class. You could see his eyes become larger as he confirmed that the girl was headed in his direction and not Katsuki.

"Hey, your Deku? Right? I'm Ochako Uraraka, nice knowing you got into UA even though you could've gotten badly hurt trying to save me." Izuku blushed a little at the compliment and hid a smile under his arm. "It wasn't much, I was just doing my job." He chirped a little at the end. Uraraka seemed a little taken back by how it came out of nowhere, then smiled because she thought it was a cute gesture.

Izuku's smile became a little wobbly as it often does when he smiles under pressure.

Ochako was awed at how shy he actually was in real life and noticed his wings folded neatly behind him

Ochako was awed at how shy he actually was in real life and noticed his wings folded neatly behind him. "Hey Izuku I know we just met and all but could I maybe touch your wings?" Izuku was slightly shocked at her question and tried to keep his slight irritation to a minimum. It's not like I'm some sort of pet or animal at the zoo. But It's normal for people to react like this when its fascination is involved. 

He unfolded his right-wing and pulled a dead feather sitting in between the sharp shaped wings. "Here's a feather that fell out, I usually keep them. But I really don't like people touching my wings like I'm some sort of animal or something so you can see this." Ochako stared at the feather for a moment and processed what he had said then smiled. "Oh it's ok it must be difficult looking half-animal and everything, it's just that you're so cute."

Izuku didn't know how to feel about that but he let it slide, unlike Katsuki who logged it in his brain as an insult indirectly used on Izuku. Izuku was just about to ask for his feather back when the door slid open and a manapilier was sliding on the ground and somehow magically closed the giant door. "If you're here to make friends then leave. This is the hero course." 

Everyone quieted down after slowly taking note of the man in the yellow sleeping bag. He stood up and pulled a juice bag out of the bag and drank it in one sip. "I'm Shouta Aizawa your home teacher and your teacher for the rest of your time here at UA." Kids started to murmur about the man who looked like a hobo being their teacher. Katsuki sat there and stared keeping his excitement down to a foot tap while Izuku practically had light shining out of his eyes. Ochako took her seat holding the feather close to her chest and then stuffing it in the inner pockets of her blazer.