𝟬𝟬𝟯.

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...
.....
....
...
..
.

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 99+ 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨.

𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 : 𝙏𝙈𝙂, 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩.

99+ 𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨.

𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙫 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝. 𝙄𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚.

crybaby balls
hina i told u im not cheating

i like lemonheads🍋
how should i believe u?

crybaby balls
she went on-top of me with her
bra and panties only on!😭

i like lemonheads🍋
open ur door the only way i can forgive u
is 2 show u some of the pain that im feeling

crybaby balls
HINA WAIT DOHR4JNKE

𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨🍋. 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚

ur fav black bitch.
wtf did i just watch.

sweet like candy🤤
idek 💀

ur fav black bitch.
these mfs play 2 much

mickey🐀
😭

1 braid 4life🤷‍♂️
shawty crazy

long hair.
ong 😭

pink cotton candy🍧
u cant mess with mfs around these parks😹

ur fav black bitch.
fr
anyways does anyone wanna like hangout

pink cotton candy🍧
ye im bored asf

blue cotton candy😚
me 2

ur fav black bitch.
alr come 2 Blossom Cafe ill meet u there.

pink cotton candy🍧
alr

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

Y/N POV.

I get off my phone to get ready to go out with the twins. I change into a white plain crop top and baggy ripped jeans. Put on some perfume or refreshments. (whateva u use<3) And head out the door

I arrived at Blossom Cafe and see the twins already there. I wave to them.

"Yo Smiley, Angry!"

They look back at me and wave me over. I start to jog to them

"Hey Y/n! still as beautiful as ever"

Smiley said while grinning, while Angry gave a thumbs up.

"Aw how sincere of you."

"Of course." Smiley said while signaling me to hop on his bike. I hop on his bike before he started it he tells me 

"We're gonna go somewhere me and Angry used to hangout as kids, hold on tight." After that he speeds off. Damn this dude was goin fast like slow down nigga😭. 

"You okay there Y/n!?"

"Yea just keep ya eyes on the road!"

"Your wish is my command!" He yelled so I could hear him clear.

We get to the spot and was some pretty ah field of flowers. Wow, way to surprise someone with this.

"Wow, this is nice." I say too the twins while they stare at it "Yea, it really is." Wind brushing past their nice curly afros. "The wind makes your guy's hair look nice." Smiley's grin just got wider. "Why thank you." I look at him once again "Of course," I feel my stomach grumble "Bro not gonna lie, I'm kinda hungry, wanna like go eat." I ask the twins and this time Angry answers "Yeah, me too." Smiley turns too us "Alright, lil bro! you down to cook?" He said with a grin. Angry gave a thumbs up and started to walk back to our parking spot.

"Aniki, can we buy chocolates?" Angry said while walking. Smiley nods "Of course, just tomorrow!" Angry looked at Smiley. "W-why not today..?" Smiley's grin went down a bit. "Wait, Souya don't cry. I'll buy you chocolates." I look at them "Nah it's alright I'll buy it."

Me and the twins we're walking back too ther'ye bikes. As we get to the front of the place we run into too one tall person with braids and another with blue, and blonde hair just shorter. 
"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." The one with blue and blonde hair said. 
"Yeah. Look we have here." I say coming from behind Smiley. "Hi Ran," I said waving 
"Hey. Why're you with these. things?" He said with a motionless face. Smiley jumps into it "Oh, maybe because she can?, does that ring any bells for ya?" He said to Ran's face. 
"Hm. Not so sure, what about you Ran?." Ran shakes his head no. "Wow! Rindou would you like for me to smash your face into the ground again. Or does Ran want it?." I said defending Smiley.
Rindou had pointed to Ran. (💀) And Ran had pointed to Rindou. "Well since you both can't decide how about you both get it." I said warning them before punching Ran straight into the face

I hear Smiley whisper to Angry "Nah shawty crazy."
I ignore him and go back to punch the younger Haitani. I saw him running with Ran I suppose back home. "Nah they ran, pussies for real." Angry nodded his head "Das on god bro" Smiley said. "Anyways we finna go eat right?" Smiley and Angry nodded. "Alright y/n hop on the back!" Smiley said. I hop onto the back of the bike. "Alright we don't live to far from here, and yeah me and Souya are gonna cook for you." I smile "Alright ion mind. Just don't poison me I ain't tryna die young for real." Smiley just nodded while chuckling. "I ain't playing wit you" I say "Alright, alright I want kill yo cute ah." He said. Without another word started to drive off to their house.

𝙇𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜...

SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING ALOT... ANYWAYS ILY<3