Part 1

Hi guys, I forgot to add one more point, that is Mr. and Mrs. Batra don't know that Monami is late juhi Mahajan's daughter.
Here Mr. Batra is Juhi's elder brother. Mr. and Mrs. Batra last met monami before her naamkaran.

I'll be writing story in hinglish. Am not so good at hindi so will write only the dialogs in hindi. Hope that's OK.

Starting with the story..
_______________________________________________________________

Scene starts where Sid and Sanju bring the laptop in which they had the journalist's call logs. Sid showed Monami the tab, she checked in her contact, then

Monu: Yeh toh Aneesh ka no. hai

All were shocked and were angry but our monu was fuming in anger.

She went to the dispensary, Aneesh was just leaving the room.

Aneesh: Arey Mo you ok? Ik how you must be feeling. Don't be upset.

He was going to hug monu but she slightly pushed him, making him shocked. Our palton was already there but by now Karzi also came there.

Aneesh: Mo agar tum bura na maano toh ek baat kahu? Tumhe kuch Dino ke liye mere saath tumhare ghar chalna chahiye. Tumhe karan se kuch dino ke liye break lena chahiye.

Hearing this Karan fisted his hand and was about to tell aneesh something but before that Monu slapped him tightly, making him more shocked. (Bgm zor ka zhatka hai zoron se laga)

She then held his collar and dragged him to the assembly area. Ustaadji has already told Batra sir abt Aneesh.

She then threw him towards the floor

Aneesh: What the hell Monami? Tum aisa kyoun react kar rahi ho? Zarur iss karan ne tumhare dimaag mein kuch bhara hoga.

She slapped him yet again

Monami: Shut up just shut up Aneesh! Aur kitna jhoot bologe? Mujhe sab pata chal gaya ki tumne kya kiya hai. Iss se pehele mein kuch galat kar biathlon chale jao yahaan se!
Mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhni hai. Just get outta here

Aneesh: Monami trust me yeh sab maine tumhare liye kiya hai, I love you so much, main bus tumhe iss se (karan se) bacha raha tha. Yeh tumhare liye bilkul theek nahi hai. Tumhe isspe trust nahi karna chahiye. Yeh tumhe ek din chod ke chal jayega. Sach Monami mein tumse bohut pyaar karta hoon. Please mere saath chalo, hum yahaan se dur chale jayenge

Monami: Ise pyaar nahi obsession kehte hai aneesh. Tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte ho bas obsessed hai. Maine tumhe ek dost maana tha, par tumne mera trust toda hai aneesh. SO GET OUT OF HERE!!

Aneesh: Monami agar tum meri nahi hui toh kisi aur ka bhi nahi hone doonga.

Saying this he hold her neck trying to kill her. Karan n palton were going to save her but sid stopped them

Sid: ruk jao. Iska ab bura haal hone wala hai. Just wait n watch.

Karan: but sid I can't wait.

They all were listening to sid, then aneesh screemed "aah"

They saw monami had kicked his leg hard. He fell down due to that. Monami then held his collar and raised him. Then punched him tightly making others shocked. Then she hit him and threw him out of the academy.

After that everything same happend except for baby n bhabi scene. As it was pretty late everyone went to sleep.

Next morning:

It was drill time, all were there except Monami. So sanju went to call her but she wasn't there. Her shoes and gappu were missing.

Sanju came and told everyone the same. All were tensed, they thought Monami was upset so she has left the academy...

Just the batra sir came and told

Mr. Batra: Calm down cadets and trainers, Cadet Monami Mahajan kahin nahi gayi hai. Usne bas do din off liya hai, she'll be back in two days. Please continue with your training.

All had a sigh of relief. After training Karan tried to call monami but found her phone in her room only.

Thats it for today!

Guys I've my exams going on. So i may not be regular, please don't mind this. I'll try to update once free

Please vote and comment your views. Tell me if you're liking the plot or not.

Your writer
anonymousmystery21