Double One For All And Class President!?

(Same as before.)
Y/n Pov.
Y/n: Crap!
Everyone: Yeah!!
Bakugo smiles and smirks then looks at you and deku.
Bakugo thought: I'm gonna show who's superior than that vigilante and that quirkless wannabe, I'll crush him like a bug!!
All Might: Ok everyone settle down!
Everyone settles down Abit.
All Might: Let's go and head over too the Combat joint! But first what makes a hero without a costume!? -pulls out a button and presses it-
Then the walls opened up with suitcase's. I looked at all the suitcase's but I knew mine wasn't here. Momo raises her hand.
Momo: Sir what about Y/n? He doesn't have a suit.
Y/n: I do and it's in my bag.
Everyone looks at you funny.
Y/n: What?
All Might: Anyway! Go and head to the changing rooms and put your costumes on! I'll meet you all at the joint!
We all grab our suitcase and I grab my bag and head too the changing room. I grab my costume and put it on but left the hood and jaw protection off.
Sero: Whoa...
Kirishima: You look so manly!!
Bakugo notices the half stitched scarf.
Bakugo: What happened too the scarf?
Y/n: It was a little rekt when I got it so I stitched it with my (Family Member).
Kirishima has a small tear in his eye.
Kirishima: So manly...
Y/n: Ok anyway let's go guys!
You walk out with everyone behind you. You then put on your hood and chin protection. You stand next too All Might then you hear Midoriya call out too you so you and All Might looked and saw Midoriya suit look very similar too yours and All Might's. You and All Might hide your laughs about the ears.
All Might: Ok everyone let's get ready!
Everyone: Yeah!
All Might starts explaining the hero vs villain and bomb thing. Then momo raises her hand up.
All Might: Yes young Yaoyorozu?
Momo: There are a uneven amount of students here.
All Might: Exactly so that's why I'm pairing young Y/n with Midoriya and when everyone's match is over they will fight... H/n!!
Everyone: H-huh!!?
All Might: You heard me exactly everyone! You will all be facing Y/n!!
Ochaco: U-ummm sir isn't that a little extreme? Because he's more experienced than us and he's literally the number one vigilante in Japan!?
All Might: I know that but Y/n will be a perfect opportunity for you to learn and think quickly in harsh environment's!
Everyone agrees hesitately. But then they all smile and look at each other with a determine face.
Everyone Pov.
Everyone thought: No way we are gonna lose! We will show Y/n that we are power!!
Y/n Pov.
Y/n: Ok so I teamed up with Midoriya and we are team A but who will fight against us?
All Might shows us a screen with symbols with our names beside them. All Might goes towards a box and pulls out a letter saying Team D. You see Bakugo smirk.
Izuku whisper: Oh no...
You hear him say. Then All Might says that the villains have a few minutes to hide and get too the bomb. I turn too Midoriya too discuss a plan.
Y/n: You alright Midoriya? Your sweating really badly...
Izuku: I'm fine... It's just because we are up against kacchan...
Y/n: Don't worry I'm here.
Izuku: Thanks Y/n!
Y/n: No problem! Ok here's the plan. Bakugo will go for one of us because I'm more of a challenge for his ego but he hates you for some reason so I'll use my quirk when he attacks us then you run and distract or face him while I go and find the bomb!
Izuku processes the data and nods.
Y/n: Ok.
Then All Might says begin. My eyes now glow their F/c and I activate Blackwhip and One For All full cowling 8% again but have the tendrils stick out of my back while the F/c lightning is going around my body. Then the sky started fill up with heavy clouds and starts to rain and the thunder came.
Izuku thought: He's so... Intimidating...

 Intimidating