prolouge.

if you asked samuel seo what he would describe himself with, a beast is his answer. a cunning animal that swiftly takes care of its prey in such a ferocious manner; without mercy. just to get rid of its lingering hunger.

samuel seo is a man of many dreams, one of the many are to sit on a throne like the true king he is. he would relax on his seat, taking a smoke or something while enjoying the view of his servants from above.

but there are also many things that are stopping him from advancing any further to accomplish that one dream of his, and the only dream that he ever really cared about. jake kim, the son of the famous gapryong kim. the gapryong kim, whom samuel idolizes oh so much. and jake kim, the celebrity, the star, the moment, samuel still rolls his eyes at jake's silly titles made by his fans that samuel was pretty sure, was paid to support him or are on crack or something cause no way someone would actually support jake kim. you could say that samuel is very salty about it.

and samuel would give absolutely everything in exchange for jake kim's life, and so, he tried doing so.

-

HEY YA'LL! so uh yeah sorry for the long hiatus, it's finally back! this prologue is re-written from memory(cause i totally did not plan to edit and make some changes in the middle of the night without some decent sleep the whole day and when i was about to write down whatever was going on in my head, writer's block hit me, and it was already too late cause i already erased the original without any back-up), not much changes honestly, except i found the right songs to listen to while writing.

(please wait for the other chapters, they are currently in the process of getting edited. i promise this time i won't dip and make it hiatus i swear! also, it still has smut. i keep my promises dw. )

-