Can't Fly Away

No one's POV

A girl lay on the top of a huge tree, seeming to be unconscious. As a blue bird flew down and nudged her, she started to stir. The bird flew of as she opened her eyes and managed to slowly kneel up. She was wearing a bee onesie with a pair of wings on her back.

Bee's POV

I sat up and looked around, the fresh morning air was strong and I nearly got knocked off the tree I was sitting loosely on. I carefully stood up and made my way down the tree trunk to find a bee hive with windows. I crawled along the top and was about to jump into the hatch at the top when I heard a voice coming from inside.

"Hey guys, Strauberryjam here and welcome back to another episode of the cube! I was just exploring the sand village and I came across this fricken bee hive. I swear guys, I didn't build this, but it definitely wasn't here yesterday!"

(A/N soz I forgot Straub's intro 😱)

I crept along the side of the bee hive and looked through the window. Inside was a dude with a grey shirt, messy brown hair and really Fluro shoes. But, he didn't look dangerous so I decided to slip down the hatch and into the bee hive.

As soon as I entered, he whipped around and brought a glowing sword to my neck. I stiffened as the sword's heat from the sun radiated off the sword and onto my skin.

I had definitely underestimated this dude, and now I was surely going to pay.

(A/N So I hope you liked my second chapter with a kind off cliff hanger. Next chapter I am going to continue with Bee's story. Also, if you guys know how, could you please tell me how to make your letters bold as I'm kinda new to writing on watt pad. Thnx for reading.)

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars...