Story

Hey everybody!!! I don't know if you are still reading this book but I've published a new book called The Island girl why don't you check it out!!

The island girl is about a young girl named Fatima. Fatima has been on this beautiful island with no bugs, no animals but birds by herself since she was six years old. For generations, her ancestors lived on that island so she has that how-to survival instinct. Her parents died from a storm to find resources to survive since they were running out when she was 6 years old. Now Fatima lives on this island alone with her bird-like child Cocomelon until documentary people come across this island and soon she'll have to learn the life of a city girl.

Main characters

Fatima: Pronounced- Fuh-Tee-Muh. She's in her 20s, very ignorant of the world, has a bird that's like her child named cocomelon, a mysterious woman, and she knows when people are lying to her. Oh! and she also loves to garden. Fatima had a nice curvyish but small body, small breast, small behind, nice firm Lips, small and delicate-featured, pretty in a flawed accessible way, her vulnerable quality masks a strength even she doesn't know exists, she has healthy curly hair, and her pretty light olive skin is clear as water. She has small beautiful dimples and a beautiful smile. She is curious and an explorer, trusting and enthusiastic, passionate and accepting, she is vulnerable, for therein is Her strength, she has a heart filled with Love, and she has a nonchalant attitude.

Christopher: He's a secret agent, works for the government, and is assigned to chaperone Fatima. He is an action hero somebody who is strong, not silent; protector type; can be excessively aggressive or engage in violent behavior but he is also a strong silent type somebody who keeps to himself, yet is an ordinary guy; women may flock to him due to the mystique that surrounds his persona; can be rough, strong and sensitive; focuses on being in charge and in control. He is tall, has broad shoulders, has a six-pack, and has a pretty face. The aquiline nose he sported complemented his prominent cheekbones. Handsome in an understated way, his basalt jaw and Spartan shoulders spoke of strength. People had always remarked that his best feature was his entrancing, equivocal golden brown freckles. His clear caramel with a hit of white chocolate skin glistens with the sunlight, his body is covered in sexy tattoos, and he has dark brown curly hair.

Cocomelon: She's a Mandarin Duck and also owned to Fatima. She adores Fatima like she is her mother. She is one character and kinda picks up on sas.

Quincy: He is a restaurant owner and a celebrity chef. He has a daughter named Phoebe and she's six years old. He will be introduced later on in the story as well as his daughter. Quincy is also a strong silent type of guy with a mix of a jock. Six feet two inches he stood, and so straight that he looked taller even than that. He was warm, golden, buttery, and like a cinnamon brown skin. His unfathomable, golden-brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his Carmel-toned face. His eyes were as deep and expressive, His face had that faraway look in it. His smile, which reached up to his eyes and wrinkled them, flaunted his modesty and humility. He had long deep brown curly hair that he kept in a man bun, and he was charming.

I hope you read and give my book a chance!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 |𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃| 🎉