Life.

So one day, just like any other day, Lacey's mom dropped her of at school. As usual, Lacey walked in, stood in the spot where her friends meet in the morning, and waited. Once her friends came she was totally excluded from the group (once again...as usual). They would talk about whatever the fuck they wanted to, laugh, gossip, everything. Whenever Lacey would try to comment she would be ignored. Once the bell rang to go to home room, she hurried to her locker, got her books gathered and shuffled to class. On the way to class she saw a new boy who caught her eye. He had dirty blonde hair, deep brown eyes and a crazy ass jawbone that could slit a chicks throat. This type of feeling never happened to Lacey. She usually only obsessed over the latest band that was popular. She was sick and tired of every other boy in he school, and she was too depressed to even notice. For some odd reason, she felt a little current of confidence come over her. She walked up to him and asked, "Hey, are you new here?"
He replied awkwardly, "Uhm, yeah."
"I'm Lacey. But I guess you can call me Lace." She smirked.
"Owen." He grinned and reached out his hand to shake hers.

//AN//
Hi. I'm sorry if this was disappointing or anything, but I decided that I didn't want to make it extremely depressing like I was planing it to be. There won't be a huge "love" story in this, but there will be some humor for when I'm feeling funny. Also, I was going to base it off of my real life but change the names, but I figured that my life is very boring and I would rather write about something I wish would happen but hasent. Anyways, enjoy!!

xx
-Livv