Chapter 9: Optimus's only Priority

Elisa's POV

I sat in the corner quietly, ignoring the cuffs on my wrists and the blood on my shoes. I ignored the sounds of explosions and soldiers yelling above me. I ignored my thoughts, simply letting my eyes stare at the ground in a dead manner.

Dad was dead. I watched in slow motion as Silas raised his gun again and the bullet ripped into Dad's skull.

I watched as Smokescreen disappeared back to the base and the groundbridge closed. They all are probably dead too.

What's the point anymore? Who cares?

I don't have anything or anyone to care about. The Decepticons are probably taking over the world right now and MECH is probably building an army of fake Autobots to stop them so they can take over the world themselves.

I don't matter anymore.

Nothing matters.

There was a creak and the door to my cell opened. I didn't care enough to look up. It was probably Silas.

"Guess what just happened outside base?" Silas said happily.

I kept my mouth shut, staring at the bloodstained concrete floor.

"Optimus Prime and a new Autobot just attacked." He said.

My head snapped up. Optimus?

"There's that girl I captured." Silas smirked.

I glared at him, "What did you do?"

"Activated protocol. The new bot got away, but the Prime on the other hand..."

I jumped up and the chain connected to my handcuffs snapped as I got close to Silas. I leaned against it and looked into his eyes.

"If you did anything to him, Silas, words can't express the pain I'll put you through." I snarled.

"I'm so scared." He smirked before turning around and leaving, "Optimus isn't awake yet, but once he regains consciousness, we're going to get the location of their base out of him. Capture the other Autobots. Then you can watch as we use your friends for parts."

Silas closed the door and I stared at him hatefully.

"What are you going to do, Elisa?"

"Kill you. I'm going to rip you to shreds." I threatened.

"Good luck with that." He smirked before walking away.

"You'll reget this Silas! Let him go!" I screamed, yanking on my chains.

Optimus's POV

I kept my optics closed, breathing evenly while I slowly moved my appendages. I was cuffed to a flat surface and faced up. My wrists, ankles, and waist.

I opened my optics a little and saw multiple humans moving around me, working on machinery. Further up was a glass and on the other side was a bunch of controls.

I closed my optics again and tried to think. How was I going to get out?

Suddenly, something was jabbed into my abdomen and shocked me. I gasped and my optics flew open, my arms and legs jerking in their confines.

"Welcome to the land of the living, Optimus Prime." A speaker with Silas's voice said.

I looked up to the glass and saw him standing on the other side.

"Silas. Where is Elisa?" I demanded.

"It's almost as if you care, robot." He smirked.

"Where is she? What did you do to her?" I demanded.