No More Hiding

[Edited]

(A/n: I found this chapter in my archives. Lucky me.
Happy reading!)

"It's been a few weeks since I met Raj's parents.
The paparazzi caught us hugging each other by his car and now the news of us dating is going viral.

The media is calling me a gold-digger and that I'm using Raj to get back at Pankaj and that I'll dump him as soon as Pankaj comes back to me, yadi yadi yada.

The netizens started attacking me with mean comments. Raj's diehard fans even started sending threats to my home. Especially girls. I wonder what would have happened if I dated an idol or celebrity. People talked when I went out. My anxiety returned. The actual reason I didn't reveal myself to the public was because of my constant anxiety. It was just getting better but...well, shit.

I wasn't bothered when people called me a gold digger when I was with Pankaj. The fact that he loved me was enough. But this time, the fact they think I'm using Raj enrages me.
Hell, I have enough money to buy his mansion. I am the fourth richest person in India.
Just because I don't live in a mansion and don't flaunt my wealth makes me a gold-digger. And why can't a girl from a middle-class family be in love with a rich guy? Why does it make her a gold-digger?

I sniffled, I was so angry, not even sad.

"Hey, babe why are you crying?" Suddenly Raj came into my room. I made grabby hands and he came and hugged me.
"I'm angry." I sniffed.
"You have every right to be angry, but please don't cry, it hurts me to see you cry." He rubbed my back in an attempt to calm me down.
"I'm gonna tell them who I am," I muttered.
"And who are you?" He asked me.
He knows the answer and yet.
"That I'm the richest woman of India, CEO of CyberBasket, India's biggest game developing company." I sniffed.
"Are you sure?" He asked me.
I nodded. "But first I have to talk with my family about what they think about it," I said.

I told Raj about this two weeks ago before we met each other's parents. He was sad that I didn't trust him enough to tell him this sooner, but he understood. I'm grateful to have such a loving boyfriend. I thought he'd break up with me.

"Well, I'll support you no matter what." He said kissing the top of my head.

__

"I'm planning to announce myself to the public," I said after taking a deep breath.
"You finally have the balls to do so huh?" Diksh yelled and I rolled my eyes.

We were all seated in our living room. Raj left hours ago.

"I'm proud of you child," Dad said with a smile. I hugged him.
"I love you, dad."
"I love you too my child."
"You're not scared of the public anymore. Because after this you'll be constantly be eyed on. Not only as the CEO of a company but also because you're dating Abhi." Shiv said.
"I'm sure, I can't hide behind Heer forever, she has a life too." I smiled.

"So how are you going to do this?" Ma asked.
"I'm going to have a press conference. I mean that's the best I could think of." I grinned.

No more hiding.

________

Yay, she's finally doing it.
I feel it's kinda rushed. But I have exams. Might rewrite it after an eternity.

Happy reading.

Bye bye!