~ 1 ~

I looked around in my room examining it. I look down upset knowing i can't see this room in years now. I looked to my side to see my mom crying happy tears. I was too but probably not happy tears she was crying. I smiled and closed my door hugging her.

" i'll always visit mom, don't be upset." I said smiling at her and kissing her forehead. "I have to go though now, i love you!" I said leaving the house as she waved to me as I walked out the door.

After driving 6 hours, i was really exhausted. I was so tired it was actually hard to keep my eyes open but I had probably my 8th cup of coffee. I was already here and was heading to my dorm. I passed some people and it wasn't bad until a girl bumped into me making me fall back spilling my coffee on myself. It was hot and I was wearing plain white shirt. I gasp and I felt flames come out my head as I look at the girl.

She looked at me and looked at my shirt which probably was see through now. She chuckled but helped me up.

"my bad." The girl said looking at me in my eyes.

"it's fine." I said looking away trying not to make eye contact with her.

"hey come with me, you look tired and you can just sleep in my dorm until tomorrow." The girl said smiling and putting her jacket around me. I smiled as I followed her to her dorm. She opened it and we both got inside. It was very pretty and actually very cleaned up.

I looked around and saw the girl setting up the couch for me to sleep? "Why are you setting the couch up i'll be okay without anything." I said walking close to her.

"It's for me, you'll be sleeping in my room in my bed if that's okay with you?" She said smiling at me and still grabbing a blanket and setting it on the couch.

I nodded and didn't say anything  and just looked around in the same position i was in before. "i have clothes you can choose from, if you want to shower." She said walking into her room putting clothes out for me.

she was very kind to me actually and very caring. I never knew that someone like her would care for me as much as she did for me this night. I smiled and got into the bathroom and turning on the water. It was very clean and had some LED lights in the shower and around the bathroom.

After i had showered I got dressed into it seems like a hoodie and some shorts. It wasn't bad I was comfortable. I walked out the bathroom and looked around not seeing the girl until i found her on the couch on her phone. I smiled at her as she looked at me and smiled back.

"i'm going to head to bed now." I said turning around. "alright good night." she said as i started walking away and getting into bed. I was so tired I don't even remember going to sleep.

NEXT MORNING:

I woke up and looked around shuffling in bed still very tired. I heard the door open and I popped up seeing the girl from yesterday.

"good morning sleepy head" she said laughing walking up towards me with a cup in her hand. I laughed with her just enjoying the moment.

"good morning to you too." I said smiling at her. She wasn't bad. Maybe i was in love with her? I just met her but am i??

word count: 620
short beginning