Chapter 6

??? P.o.v
I quickly pounce then suddenly out of no where Alena the cat ( she was 10 inches tall with light green wings and blue hair) I'm serious she could have paralyzed me with cuteness. I was surprised at how strong she was. She swooped down and hit me with her tiny paw a little blood came out I didn't care I kept fighting.

Sam's p.o.v
She pounced on me I screamed then out of no where a freaking cute kitten came. She was strong they were still fighting. I tried to hide but the kitty fell hard I wanted to go to her but something stopped me. It was the wolf. She had her face close mine I could feel her anger we were staring at each other for what seemed like a long time. She finally said "where is Gary!" She said angry " I don't know" I said innocently. She threw me back hard I hit a tree all I remember was hearing her laughter. Then everything went black.
Alena's p.o.v
I finally got up and looked for Sam. She didn't know it but I was her guardian pet angel I saw her I flew to her she was out cold then suddenly I heard steps. Without hesitating I got into battle mode my eyes glowed red only to see a bunny after that I felt stupid I chuckled to my self she finally woke up.
Sam's p.o.v
I woke up I saw the kitten there "hi?" I said confused "hi" she replied okay first of all kawaii and second SHE CAN TALK? I looked at her she started to speak " I'm Alena your guardian pet angel and the one who attacked you is Diana the alpha wolf she is over protective you can tell. Anyways, she and her boyfriend what's his name oh yea Alexander she and him rule the wolf world. She thinks you kidnapped Gary or in this case wolf napped him ha ha get it cause wolf and kid.." She said i shakes my head " ok" she said looking at the ground "SAMANTHA" I heard Jenna yell.
Diana p.o.v
She is defenseless without that kitten I must get rid of that kawaii cat focus anyway guard bring me my robe.
Narrator -
Gary came to a stop she saw Sam and ran to her Jenna was sitting on Gary when he reached her he collapsed. " Jenna" Sam said laughing "lol" said Alena casually.