꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎٭⊹•꧂

>⁅Author's pov<: Planet, the Unknown...

It was a peaceful place to live for all living species, and the Unknown is a rare planet that only half the universe knows of its existence, but beyond that, it was more beautiful than any other. The sky within the atmosphere was always a pure sunny/ cloudy day, making it perfect for any temperature; however, its peaceful existence didn't last long until the Sith eradicated the planet and conquered it. 

Furthermore, it was the only habitable place on The Unknown; let me explain the traditions the people do: When a child is around 4th age, the parents name their child, which will forever be their name, and celebrate it with their people where treated others kindly with gifts, but if someone mistreats others they'll be sentenced to die in the volcano pits of the core where they are burned in flesh and blood through but, now is going extinct. 

Meanwhile, the sky has turned dark clouds as the fire starts burning into flames; the ashes of the villagers are murdered, and killed every single one of the villagers from the planet. Unfortunately, a little pink-haired girl witnesses everything with her own bluebell eyes in tears while running around the village of The Unknown in her light blue robe as she hurries to find her mother & father. 

They've been preparing to give their daughter a name since she was to celebrate her 4th of age, but that has been canceled due to the Sith's command in search of "The Unknown Jedi." No one has ever spoken or even betrayed their trust in THAT person; It cost everyone's death for not answering for who IT is. Back to the destruction of the civilians and the parents of the child, they were about to give her a name when she came back from when a sudden loud boom had exploded from space, causing all the destruction of the world to enter and be destroyed by the unknown enemies' ships. 

At the same time, thousands of people immediately started running from their homes because of the droids, weapons, soldiers & their leader. Many children have been murdered by The Sith, who went towards the man who begs for mercy, but it only makes things worse when he starts choking him with his bare hands, killing him instantly without any hesitation. Only the mother & her daughter were hidden but alive. 

That is until the woman, carrying her child away from the enemy, runs outside the tent with her daughter in fear of the Sith's intentions of harming them. Once the Sith found the woman, who hid the child in the tent once more muttered a name for her daughter, "K***..."  (*her name will be revealed in the future chapters*)

The words couldn't be described when suddenly the dark silhouette stabbed her with his glowing red lightsaber, making the child widen her bluebell eyes as tears fall from her face and cover her mouth from any scream. Both parents of the little girl are being murdered in front of her own eyes, and she rushes outside to hide behind the stack of hays while crying quietly to herself. In hopes of not being seen by The Sith, unluckily, he could sense someone hiding. 

And within a mere second, he comes and sees the little girl, lifts her from the ground, and just as he is about to choke her. The Sith pulls her face up very harshly as to take a good look at her, just as he notices she has the bluebell eyes just like HER and is the last descendant of the scum; Barely escaping from his grasp, the little girl gives in and only to be taken alive in her now extinct planet which she now sees it explode with the new weapon. 

However, the Sith seems to sense a bloodline, and only the Jedi order and himself know that not even the little girl will come to know of her as a last bloodline. The little girl quietly whimpers in tears at being taken away from her family and home as to what might come for her shortly and then asks fearfully: "P-please, w-what d-did I d-do?" 

The scene changes to the girl being put into a prison room of an unknown monastery in Tatooine, where she felt contact with the metal chain tighten around her right ankle by the droids along with both her small wrist and the droids hurting her in every way. 

Making the poor girl remain silent for all eternity. The little girl was now known as...

A prisoner with no name.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Well, I hope you enjoyed it. Also, the Unknown planet is the planet I made for my oc.