Chapter 21

Y/N tried to use her power to create a force field but nothing happened. "Why now?" She asked running to take cover and Casita tried to cover her up.

Camilo's P.O.V.
"Let me go, I need to help her," I said, using all my force to try to get out of their hands. Mirabel and Delores had a good grip on my arms.

"No you have to-" I heard Y/N scream out breaking my heart. "She's getting hurt damn you let me go," I tugged, even more, since my power stopped working.

Mama wrapped her arms around me keeping me in place. "Let me go!" I cried and I managed to break free from one hand.

I pushed them all away and ran to casita. I tried to climb over the tiles but Casita threw the candle at me and shielded any way to get in.

I grabbed any rock or log and tried to break down the wood. "Camilo stop," Julieta said, taking the rock from my hand.

"No, I need to get in," I grabbed a bigger rock and continued to hit the wood making one break but casita covered it back up.

"Damn it!" I hit the wood once more before collapsing. "I need to get to her," I cried looking around for more things to break into Casita.

"Stop, you will only make things worse," Mama said, trying to pull me into a hug. I got up and desperately looked for something sharp.

Then I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder. "I think you're looking for something like this," Antonio said, dragging an axe behind him.

I brought him into a hug and grabbed the axe from him. "Antonio!" Mama yelled Grabbing his hand. "What are you doing?" She asked, crouching down to a level.

"We need to help Y/N. She has always helped us. She never left our side," Antonio said, pointing at the house.

"She hurt and we need to help her," I saw a tear fall down mama's face and she took the axe from me. I was about to take it back but she swung at the door.

"Everyone find something, we need to do something," Mama said, swinging it once again, making some decent damage.

Animals came to us with tools in their hands and handed them to everyone. Antonio held out his hand for a high five and they smiled at him.

Everyone started cutting down the barriers. "I'm coming for you Y/N," I said, breaking board after board.

We heard a bang but we didn't stop. "Please don't be dead," I whispered, peeking through a hole I made. We heard a loud bang and we all got thrown back.

A loud ringing noise is all I could hear and I felt lightheaded. I looked around and everything seemed slow and distorted.

Then I see a coffee kid and an adult crouch down to me. "Are you alright? What's happening?" Coffee kid asks as the adult just looks at me with a face of worry.

I try to push myself up but I felt a lot of pain in my shoulder and my leg. "I think you dislocated your shoulder there," The adult says crouching down and helping me sit up.

He grabs my arm and slowly moves it. "That hurts," I say, as the ringing sound goes away.

"Ok, I'm going to put it in its place," "What?" I hear the crack of my bones and the wave of pain going through my body.

I yell out in pain and the adult hands me some water. "I'm sorry but it should still be feeling better after this," he also hands me an arepa.

I took a bite of a look around seeing people help the rest of the family. I gasped when I saw Casita. It was all gone.