Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I am also on twitter ;))

https://twitter.com/julyfarewells?t=uCQiIgvS9QL7790LfjWLBQ&s=09

Have fun reading!

-

It has been so long since the school opened, and I still couldn’t believe how things have changed in a flash.

In less than a year, I will be graduating from senior high. I can still remember the first time I entered the University where I enrolled myself with my mom. I was shaking out of nervousness — anxiety washing me up as my hands started to moist while holding the paper to fill up.

Back at those days, I was still a fresh senior, still new to the campus, and was planning to wander off. Filling my sight with contentment by exploring every single room within the vast University.

In just an abrupt blink, I found myself quivering out of the freezing cold wind I felt  under the large, clouds in hues of grey and dark blue, occupying the sky around five in the afternoon. My messy black hair with fiery red streaks all over my head kept dancing gracefully, touching every parts of my face. I looked up from the concrete ground where I stood, upright, to the glowy sky with hints of gloom and crystal-like dusts falling from the above.

Christmas season was coming, and December just came in to greet me with its chilly atmosphere. Winter had come, and the snow just started coating the occupied city — warm lights in the pillars all around the street glowing with yellow and orange illumination along the highways and sidewalks.

I had no idea it’s about time for me to meet someone that’ll give a huge impact to my life under the existence of this holiday season.