Introduction

15 Epistolaries with different stories

We all know that love is the most important, without love we can't show what our feelings are to that certain person. Love is like a wind, we cannot see it but, we can feel it. In this series, what if you'll feel timidly to confess your feelings to that certain person? what if she/he can't take the action to love you back?

In this epistolary, you will see on the cycle of love. We highly recommend this series to those people who feel timidly or shy to confess on someone, but remember, all of us has different cycle of love.

Sometimes, confessing to someone is really hard nor not the easiest to do. But after all, don't let your emotion drag your confidence down and sway you to remain silent.

You're in your love cycle when you're both feeling good. Lovemaking can be a perfect example. Either, you both feel good or you make the other feel good. "The better you feel, the more loving you are."

CYCLE OF LOVE (A Collaboration)

Series #1- Crushback, Please! by bananariecious
Series #2- Loving every inch of you by witchy_butterfly
Series #3- You caught my attention by missHYchii
Series #4- Better Late Than Never by cellestianna
Series #5- Our Secret Relationship by mysteruse
Series #6- Chasing You by @soulstixe
Series #7- Yes, Maybe, No by dyesstheexplorer
Series #8- Stolen Love by @Heartexrill
Series #9- Love And Crosses by RysSky
Series #10- Small Talks by skywinoma
Series #11- Endless Love by ruineyy
Series #12- Tales Of The Heart by odyzeyy
Series #13- Would you Love me back? By Hellohhie
Series #14- Heartless Love by roar_means_iloveyou
Series #15- Formula of Forever by @DEMIRACIUM

Series #1- Crushback, Please! by bananarieciousSeries #2- Loving every inch of you by witchy_butterflySeries #3- You caught my attention by missHYchiiSeries #4- Better Late Than Never by cellestiannaSeries #5- Our Secret Relationship by mysteruseS...