V

Cracking the door open she peaked in seeing the five boys sleeping, smiling she pushed the door open and stepped in the room to check on Liam. The door shut behind her making Louis jump in his sleep his head rising off the table as he wiped the drool from his mouth.

He looked around at Pretty Blue Eyes as she changed Liam's bandages around his head. Louis smiled as he caught sight of Niall and Liam snuggled on the bed. He dropped his feet off the chair they were resting on and sat forward stretching out his back muscles.

"How is he looking this morning?" Louis asked running his hands through his hair. Pretty Blue Eyes smiled as she finished writing in something in Liam's chart.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" She said.

"Oh yea why don't do that. What, wait?" Louis said confusion on his face.

"That's what." Pretty Blue Eyes smiled and pointed to Liam who was stirring in his sleep, his eyes fluttered open revealing his big brown eyes. Louis stood beside the bed his mouth practically hitting the floor in surprise.

"Lou? Earth to Louis? Loowwweeee? Liam smiled at the dumb look on Louis face.

"LIAM!" Louis whispered rushing to his side pulling him into a one armed hug. Liam winced in pain at the embrace.

"Easy there tiger!" whispered Pretty Blue Eyes as she pulled Louis back off of Liam, who looked grateful for the relief.

"Oh sorry mate, forgot myself for a moment." Louis apologized with a smile on his face.

"It's alright Lou, I’m happy to see you too mate." Liam assured him smiling through the pain. Pretty Blue Eyes changed the IV bag drip as Lima and Louis caught up with each other, Niall continued to sleep on Liam's chest.

"Alright Mr. Payne, I will be back to check up on you later today. Don't overdo it when the rest of the boys wake up." She smiled as she talked mentally laughing at the pile of drool beginning to form on Liam's chest from Niall's snores.

"Yes miss, but please just call me Liam." He smiled flashing his pearly white toothy grin as Louis rolled his eyes amazed at his level of charm.

She laughed pausing for a moment before she spoke saying "OK Liam, I will be back in an hour or so." Then Pretty Blue Eyes crossed the room as quietly as she could so to not disturb the sleeping boys and exited the room.

"Smoooooth Payne. Getting your flirt on, Dani is going to be mad!" Louis mocked as the door shut behind Pretty Blue Eyes, keeping his voice down to a whisper level.

At the mention of Danielle's name Liam suddenly remembered what had gotten him here in the first place and his smile faded from his face. He felt ashamed of himself, felt guilty that he was the reason the lads were here worried about him.

Seeing the worry on his face Louis placed a hand on his shoulder and said "I was only kidding mate." But Liam didn't respond, he couldn't find the words right now, he felt so tired.

"Jesus Payne, what is going on? What happened last night?" Louis looked at him right in the eyes, his blue-green eyes searching for answers, Liam looked away hanging his head feeling the emotions of last night begin to take him over again.

Zayn's leg slipped off the couch as he slept, the rubber base of his shoe slapping the linoleum floor with a loud smack. The noise made both Harry and Zayn jump from their sleep, Zayn so much so that he rolled off the couch onto the ground. Niall continued to sleep, the noise only making him cuddle deeper into Liam's side.

Groaning Zayn lifted his body off the ground as Harry shook his head trying to fix his bed head. Liam and Louis both laughed drawing the attention of Zayn and Harry, who both looked toward the bed shocked that Liam was awake.