Why Me?- Short Story

I walked down the street and noticed somebody following me. I knew something was wrong and became frightened. I started to run and darted around the corner and waited. I sat down then I heard footsteps and jumped to my feet. I peaked around the corner and saw someone charging towards me with a sword. I screeched and ran for my life until I came to a dead end. I turned around, there he was! I looked at the wall and saw a ladder only accessible from jumping on a garbage pail. I had to try it. This was the only way to survive. He ran at me. I ran towards the ladder and took the leap bounced off the garbage pail and caught it. YESSS!!! I am safe...for now! I soon felt something warm running down my stomach. I looked back and saw him smiling at me then BAM!!! He collided with the wall. OUCH! I looked down at my shirt and saw that I was cut and bleeding heavily. I climbed up the ladder and looked over the roofs and scanned the area of what I could see and to my advantage I saw a hospital. I didn’t even think to look behind me before he grabbed my foot. I kicked him off me he fell onto the garbage and smacked onto the floor. I was on my way before I gave him another glance. I ran to the other side of the building climbed down the ladder and ran as fast as I could to the hospital that’s when...everything went black. Was I dead?????? I didn’t think so. Who was that dreadful person trying to kill me?????? Where was he????? And where would he try to kill me next??????????? Those are all questions I asked myself before I couldn’t think anymore………………………………

The end????