8

Orochimaru held your hand and you walked side by side through the forest.
After you agreed to become his girlfriend, he treated you way better than before. He even forced Kabuto to use a jutsu on your arms so the scars he put on you would go away.
Your skin looked as smooth as before.
In front of the others, you still acted like you were Orochimarus servant, even though they discovered the truth after Kabuto saw you kiss him and you lived afterwards.
„My darling, I'm so proud of you."
His soft gaze was pinned on you.
„Why tho? I didn't do anything."
You looked up to him.
„You did so much for me y/n, just the way that you stayed strong all the time and didn't give up. I'm impressed by you. Also, you were the fist person who ever showed me this kind of affection. I'm thankful for that. You did so much and that's why I'm so proud of you."
He said and made a move to kiss you.
„I- I am speechless. Thank you Orochimaru-san."
You replied and smiled at him.
You had no idea that he could actually be kinda soft around you as well.
Then the two of you sat down on the grass.
„Come here y/n, you should be closer to me."
Orochimarus eyes had a special sparkle in them when he said those words.
You gave him a little smile and crawled over to him.
His arms were immediately wrapped around you and he held you close to his chest while you listened to his heart beat.
Never, not even in a billion years, you would have thought that someone taking you away from Konoha would lead you to being truly happy.
You knew it sounded weird, but it was true. Being with Orochimaru made you happy.
The way he looked at you.
The way he called you his darling.
How he raised his voice at Kabuto when he was complaining about you.
It all made your heart beat faster.
„Promising you to be your darling was the best promise I've ever made."
You spoke with a very soft voice and looked up to him.
It obviously made him feel flustered and small blushes appeared on his face.
„Aww darling, I know you would blush."
Your voice sounded sweet and you decided to give him a small kiss on the lips.
Orochimaru felt flustered, that was true. But mostly by the fact that you called him darling as well.
„So now I am your darling as well?"
He asked and tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear.
„You will always be my darling, til the end of time, darling."
You hummed and began to play with his long hair as well.
You closed your eyes and leaned your head on his chest again, but you knew he was actually blushing since his heart began beating faster.
You remained laying in his arms and stayed there for ever since
~you promised to be his darling and he was your darling and darlings stay together for life~

>the end<