12

"SOMEONE HAS SPEAD the information?"

The principal nods, confirming the news. 

He was now standing in front of a hologram representing the heads of five organizations that make up the pillar of Korea's awakened ones; Shinhwa's leader, MIRs, Baekho, Baekdu, and the Union's elder.

 He knew this announcement will require the collaboration and approval of the pillars of South Korea's awakeners.

Seeing these young ones in front of him... brought nostalgia. He remembered his youth, so stubborn and full of energy, yet it's the most memorable for him. 

These five people were younger in comparison to him, who had become calloused by age and life's tribulations, but they did not require years of practice to hone their powers; they were all endowed with amazing abilities.

"I believe it is time to let our students fight. Instead of training them only and not putting their abilities to great use." he proposed. 

Someone was going to reject, just as the principal had predicted. "We can't take the danger of disclosing our powers; it'll only waste the time and work we've put into rising up," one asserted.

"We are wasting their potential by limiting their abilities to training! It is your choice. Waste your time to train them without giving them experience in fighting in the field, or spend it wisely to train them for the fight."

"I agree," Baekho's leader said. "We've had the children under our wing for so long; how can birds fly if we don't let them spread their wings?"

"Let us lay our faith in the students," says Jiyoung, head of Shinhwa. "I believe we have spent enough time hiding in the shadows."

"The world awakener's academy has a connection to the numerous families who like to remove whatever they regard as a threat," the Union's elder said.

"For instance, the Kertia clan has been the overseer of the ranks; the unexpected force of our strength, which we've kept secret for a long time, may alter the balance in the order they've been maintaining.... sooner or later, Sephtis himself may come here."

Jiyoung answered, "Sephtis Kertia never came to a country himself, and his daughter is here. As much as a heartless man he is, he will not fight his daughter."

The leader of MIR glared at the chairwoman, "He can always send many assassins! Even if he doesn't act on his own, he has many strings to pull that can ruin our order. " The leader continued, "And not to mention, Suzuya Kertia, everything has gone completely chaotic when she came here!"