Slave to your self

• Dedicated to One Direction

Heyy girls from now on in this book you will be know as my Blood suckers. This book is different from my last one. In this chapter is not going to be that long but the next one will hopefully be long talk to you all soon love you all more than anything.

"Indigo I can see there is something upsetting you  please tell me what it is maybe I can help."

"No one can help me Laurence. The only way to stop me being upset is to ... to .... to kill Liam. "

"But i thought that was your intention all along, have you changed your mind ......"

"Remember Laurence I can dispose of you just as easy as I picked you up that night what was it you said again.......oh yes leave me please other wise they'll get you too."

"Then you told me to watch them try so what is the problem then."

"Even if I told you you wouldn't understand  and you wouldn't be able to help. Now leave it at that."

I said as I walked out of the living room and slamed the door behind Laurence may be like a father to me but he wouldn't understand and anyway he does not know how hard it is being a vampire and falling in love with your food I geuss I could turn him but I would hate to put him through this pain and this hate it would kill me. I walk along to Liam's room and slip a note under the door but i know he will be waiting so I use my super speed  to move down into the garden by the apple tree.

I remember when I first planted you those many years ago when my mother was ill and my father was to busy with work and .......... his affairs with all those different women, what they saw in him I will never knowBut mostly I remember clearly I had been told not to go in my mothers room so that she could rest but i wanted to see her so I snuck into her room and we talked for hours and when we finished talking she gave me the seeds to the apple tree she told me to plant the and that it would be our special tree, so that when she was better we could go there if we needed to talk then we would slip a note under the door asking to meet by the tree.

"Indigo sorry if I scared you,you are usualy so sharp and always know what is going to happen next anyway, I got your note also I have noticed that you have wrote less and less of them and now this letter I thought you had lost all the need to talk with me and that you were just going to drain me and the boys so what was it you wanted to talk about ." 

"Liam I can't do this anymore, I can't kill you, I am no longer able to just drain humans you have shown me how to feel and love again. I need to know would you ever consider become a vampire like me I only ask this because I think I love you...................................