Friendzone </3 ( one shot )

PROLOUGE

The only thing that hurts more is when you LOVED your best friend but you can't have each other.

Sometimes it's just better to be friends instead of being more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Bestfriend/Crush having a dinner in a restaurant.

NOTE : I have a Leukemia.

Sadly i am terminally ill and wanted to tell my Bestfriend/Crush this and thank her for all the support. She has been there for me since day one.

I like her a little but never decided to tell my feelings to her since i don't want to leave her broken when i Die.

" Hey kelly I need to tell you something important "

She sighs and looks with fear.

" What is it ? "

Before i can even speak...

" Sorry But i wont marry you when you get better, I see us as friends nothing more. "

" Now what were you going to say ? " 

* He Laugh sadly *

" I want to buy you a diamond ring when i get better as a thank you for all your support. "

* Decided not to tell about being terminal and probably never will *

" Stephen Thank you so much! You really dont have to. "

* i know i said i wasnt going to tell her but the thought that we were just more than friends was a nice thought. Even in my final life stage i get friendzoned by the one girl i thought who cared. *

DEATH I WELCOME YOU, THE FASTER THE BETTER. CANT BEAR THIS PAIN ! :(((

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPiLOUGE

Its better to be FRIENDS than LOVERS.

********

A/N : triiiiip ko Langs :DDDDD