A kiss?

Dippers face dropped as he pulled away from The hug. "Ummm..." He trailed off. Pacifica's face dropped too when she saw dippers "it's okay if you don't want to tell me" Pacifica signed.
"It's not that I don't trust you. I trust you with my life Pacifica..it's just" dipper struggled to answer. "No it's okay." Pacifica smiled painfully.

"Let's go do something! I haven't seen you in forever. Dinner on me?" She Beamed. She couldn't help but think about how date like dinner with dipper would be. "Like a date?" Dipper said surprised at her request. "Yeah a date" Pacifica's smile danced across her face.

"If it's a date. Then I can't let you pay I wouldn't be a gentle men then would I?" Dipper smirked. He let his mind take him else where 'Pacifica asked me on a date! Holy crap... Does she like me?'

"We can't have that." Pacifica laughed leaning to dippers ear. "I love myself a good gentlemen" she whispered. She kissed his cheek before trying to walk away. But dipper pulled her in "is that so" he chuckled before kissing her.

At first Pacifica was shocked but she closed her eyes and let it happen.

A/n: sorry it's kinda short and really late I've just been having a hard time. Love y'all keep commenting I love it❤️