Magic Number Three - chapter three

More Surprises...

Lee quickly caught onto my train of thought, as he always does, and trailed kisses down my jawline and neck, sucking and biting on my soft spot making me moan with pleasure. He knew me so well, sometimes I think better then I know myself.

He chuckled as he pulled back and looked at my tee shirt. “you still have this?” he asked amused, pinching the material away from me.

“hey, its memorabilia from my childhood. Like I would throw it out. Besides I can use it to torture Lauren when she has kids.” I smiled at the thought.

Lee's fingers found my stomach and began tracing patterns on it. “so we're really going to have a baby?” he asked once more.

I bit my lip nervously, but smiled as I nodded, a little excited at the prospect.

His hand reached around to my back and pulled me closer so he could kiss me. His tongue massaged my own as they danced with one another. Both of us sucked and nipped at each others lips. His hand running over my body pushing my top up.

I was braless under my top, having not needed a bra after coming out of the shower. With one quick tug Lee pulled my top over my head exposing my naked chest and stomach. Making me shiver from the sudden cold.

I looked down at Lee unashamed as he hungrily took in the site of my body before him. I was an average sized girl, curvy and slim. My boobs were just the right size for my shape, not too big nor too small. Besides Lee lusted for my body so what else was there to worry about. I wasn't looking to impress anyone else afterall.

He pulled me in closer and ran a finger down my spine making me shiver once again. He smiled against my skin and I glared at him. He knew the reaction he would get from that, yet he always did it.

His lips worked there way across my bare chest, licking, sucking, biting. As he kissed my body I ran my hands through his hair tugging gently when he hit a soft spot. I moaned softly as he sucked on my nipple, slightly more sensitive due to the pregnancy I assume.

His hands gripped at my hips and pulled me up slightly. As I stood up slightly, he cupped my bum for support as his kissed my stomach lovingly. No licking or sucking or biting, just short sweet kisses. Kisses for our unborn child. I smiled down at him as he looked up at me. He was just so sweet.

I coaxed his head back up to mine with my finger under his chin, and sat back down. With my finger tips running up and down his neck I stared into his deep green eyes. Sparkling with love and desire.

“let's make a baby.” I joked playfully. Pecking him on the nose.

“you know I think I'm that good, I'm willing to bet I've made you pregnant already and I haven't even touched you.” he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued to kiss along his jaw. He mummered as I moved to kiss his neck, sucking on the hollow and lightly flicking it with my tongue.

My fingers worked quickly as I unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it to fall open and giving me a full view of his chest. It was relatively smooth with just the right amount of hair for my liking. He had a defined six pack from all the exercise he did in his spare time and a sexy trail of hair the lead down to within his boxers.

I traced the lines of his stomach with my finger tip, gently grazing the waistband of his boxers. He shuddered under my touch and kissed along my shoulder. Biting occasionally. His hand gripped at my hips and gentle rocked me back and fourth.

I could feel him getting hotter under my touch and the bulge beneath his jeans. He was well endowed in that department. Not that I had anything to compare him too but as a teenager me and my friends used to talk about our sex lives openly, and still do only mine is the same so it's just them and their stories now, and when the topic of size came up I found that he was larger then average. Not that I was really bothered. It was what he did with it that bothered me, and boy could he use it. In the last few years I don't think that there has been a time when he hasn't been able to make me climax during sex. And if there have been I would be able to count them on one hand.