girls/boys night

(Girl y/n will be first but if you scroll down the boy y/n is there)

~girls night~

(Y/n pov)

Me and the girls are having a girls night so we're all going to mina dorm but I have an hour before it starts so I went to sleep and woke up 30 minutes later, I went and put on some pj because it's was a sleepover girls night as I started to walk to her dorm I saw denki and he said "uh y/n where are you going?" I smiled and point to mina dorm he just smiled and walked away I looked back at him I thought that was weird but before I spoke I heard ochaco say "Oh y/n come on let's go in" I looked at her and nodded. We are all in mina talking about anything and everything well doing face masks. As we was all laughing I heard momo say "did you hear that?" We all looked at her and stayed quite waiting for something but then we heard someone talking outside the door we all thought it must of been denki so we made a plan to prank him.

(No one's pov)

Mina walked out of the room to make it look like she was just going to the bathroom so you and everyone who was still in the room walked up to the door with silly string momo holding the door ready to open it "1 2 3 NOW" Ochaco said with momo now opening the door suddenly all the silly string ran out you went to look at denki but instead of denki you saw Mr aizawa you all was shocked "were dead" you said under you breath, you looked to the left to see denki and sero laughing there heads off, mina came back and just looked at the mess.

(Y/n pov)

I looked back in the room we was in then saw one last silly string I already knew that we was getting detention so grabbed it and walked up to denki and sero but before I did anything I said "pay back" then attacked.

~boys night~

(Y/n pov)

I was walking to bakugo room who doesn't know we're having a guys night at his dorm but as I was walking there sero walked up to me and said "you going to bakugo dorm?" "Oh hey sero yeah I am we're all meeting outside his dorm right?" Sero nodded and we both walked up to bakugo room well seeing the rest of the guys there, Kirishima turned around and said "SERO, Y/N! I think that's everyone then you all ready" everyone nodded, denki opened bakugo door and walked in with everyone following behind bakugo started screaming something like "OI ITS 6PM I AM GOING TO SLEEP SOON"  or something like that I don't know it was hard to hear him with us all walking in there.

(Time skip nobody's pov)

You and the boys was just watching TV and gaming but then you heard tokoyami say "did you hear that?" everyone went quiet but nothing? Kirishima said I'll go see what's happening we all nodded but not bakugo cuz he was asleep somehow. A few minutes and kirishima still hasn't came back so we all stood up and walked out to see what was going on.

(Y/n pov)

I looked around and saw nothing where did kirishima go I wonded but as we went to walk the girls came out "oh no" I said just before glitter was chucked over us, I think us was screaming woke up bakugo because he came out but instead of being mad he laughed at us but denki said "BAKUBRO SAVE YOURSELF" but it was to late.

(632 words)