Kisses

A little sexual in this chapter.
M/n POV
"We'll be there soon" Dream informed me.
"Where?" I asked.
"You'll see." His tone was unreadable.
I let out a huff in annoyance. Dream chuckled.
"What's so funny?" I tilted my ears back unamused.
"Nothing pup" A smile could be heard in his voice.
I rolled my eyes with another huff.

We rode for a few more minutes.
"We're here." He tapped my thigh and slid off the horse, almost pulling me along with him.
I lifted my leg over and slid off almost tripping into Dream.
"Sorry" I muttered.

I watched as Dream lead the horse into the portal.
Could i make a run for it? Id most likely die if i done that. Hmm.
"Come on, pup" Dream held out his hand to me.
I grabbed his hand, a bit to quickly than intended, and walked into the portal, hand in hand.

We exited the portal into an area that I've never seen before.
I probably should've payed attention to the way here.
I looked around the large grassy area surrounded by a dark oak and plain oak forest.
"Wow" I muttered when my eyes landed a 2 story home with a horse stable on the side, a balcony above the stable, acting as the roof, and a pond off to the side of the house with a farm and some flowers and mushrooms scattered around the property.
"Go take a look around if you want, I'm gonna put my horse away" Dream told me as he leashed the horse.

I nodded and wandered towards the house. The path was mixed with cobblestone and leaves with random flowers along the side. I wandered down the path looking at the house. His home has a cobblestone base the walls are spruce but the frames are dark oak logs. I stepped onto the small porch in front of the dark oak doors with a window on the other side of the fence on the balcony revealing a double bed coloured red a chest and an empty armour stand, that made me slightly nervous.

I pushed open the doors to reveal a lounge room leading into a kitchen only separated by a island, stairs a few meters in front of me and a dark oak door to the right a bit. I pondered into the home and over to the lounge room. A dark blue couch was in the middle of the room facing the stable and a TV against the wall facing the couch.

"You can sit down if you want" Dream informed me as he closed the door.
I nodded. "Do you want your armour now?" I asked as I put it into my inventory.
"Can you put it on the armour stand in my bedroom." He pointed to the dark oak door.
I nodded and walked towards the door and opened it.

I entered his room. I walked along the oak floor to the armour stand. I placed the armour onto the stand when i heard the door close. I turn to see Dream, still wearing his green hoodie and mask along with black jeans.

He slowly walked towards me looking me up and down, slowly. I stepped back slightly as he got closer. I could feel his eyes studying me. I turn my head away and look at the ground, while i fidgeted with my hands. My ears bent back and tail tucked between my legs in submission.

When Dream got close enough he pulled me into a hug, his cold, hard mask pressed against my neck. I tilted my head up and moved my hands around his waist. He moved one of his hands up to his mask and pulled it off, throwing it onto the bed.

His dirty blonde hair sticks out from the front of his hood, but I can't see his face due to it being buried into my neck. His warm breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine. I felt a sharp pain in my neck, like a puppy just bit me.
"Ow" I muttered as my ears went back slightly.
He started sucking on my neck. I could feel my face heat up and turn 50 shades of red. He kept sucking on my neck for a few more minutes of littering my neck with bite marks and kisses he finally stopped, and at that time my face was as red as a tomato and my tail wagged harshly with my ears bent back as i looked everywhere but his face.

"Hm" He hummed as he moved his hand up waist, and chest to hold my cheek. "Such a pretty puppy" a soft smile planted on his face.
My face continued to turn a deeper red at the attention.
"Look at me" he used his hand to turn my head to look at him, forcing eye contact, which just made me more red.

How is this the all powerful and scary dream?! He's gorgeous!
His eyes are a deep emerald green and his face is littered with freckles and random scars, his lips look soft and kissable. He looks perfect. He seemed to be studying me as well as I looked at him in awe.

He leaned forward and whispered. "Do i make you nervous?" He asked with a wicked grin showing his canines while holding eye contact.
I became aware of my sweaty palms and the fact i have a death grip on his hoodie. He slid his free hand down my waist and hooked his fingers in my belt and pulled me with him as he turned and backed into his bed.

He moved his hand from my face and moved both is hands to hold mine. He moved one of my hands and for me to hold his face. I watch dumbstruck, with my lips slightly parted, not being able to form words. He kissed the back of my free hand.
"Such a pretty boy" he muttered.
My brain couldn't comprehend anything.
Punz is gonna kill me when he find out about this. Wait...

"Uhh.. don't you have a.. Umm aren't you married to fundy?" I asked nervously. "And what about George?"
He chuckled. "What about George?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "And fundy.. I never really loved him" he muttered into my palm with a smile.
"T-that doesn't change the fact you're married to him" I frowned.
"If it makes you feel better I'll divorce him?" I nodded quickly. "Words dear."
"Please divorce him." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.
"Good boy" he praised with a loving smile and pulled me onto his lap.
My legs either sides of his thighs and my arm around his neck. He pulls me on his lap with his arms around my waist pressing against my back. He buried his face in my neck once more, and leans back and lied down. I put my hands either side of his head holding myself up. This is a little inappropriate. I think to myself with a red face.

I sit up straight, resting on his crouch, with my hands in my lap, his hands now resting on my thighs. I can feel Dreams eyes on me as i fidget with my hands.
"What to do now?" Dream asks himself. "Well first we need to get your stuff and bring it home."
"Now?" I ask shyly.
"Not right now my love" I blush at the pet name. "But first I want you to get comfortable with me." He pulls me forward and lays me down next to him.
We lay on our sides, my leg over his and buried in his chest. His right arm under my head and playing with my fluffy h/c hair and the other holding my thigh. He kisses the top of my head, muttering loving things to me.
I hear him mutter one last thing before I fall asleep.
"Good night my love, I'll be here when you wake up."

——————End of chapter———————
Word count- 1343