20- Extermination

Abel continues his assault on Venom, all the while Venom tries to avoid his sword.

"Who is this guy?! Is this Cain?!" Venom asks concerned.

"Nah, that is his brother, Abel. You can kill him, he will come back." Wade replies.

Venom smiles and knocks the sword away, which disappears instantly. He then grabs Abel by the head and slams him to the floor. "Sleep, swordsman!"

Abel contorts his body and kicks Venom in the head, knocking him back.

"Fuck! He is strong!" Venom growls. "I think I like this one!"

Wade waves his hand. "You have fun then. I need to find Cain so we can leave!"

Venom leaps upon Abel and pins him down. "If I eat this one.. would that be a problem?!"

"I would avoid doing that." Clef replies as he enters the open area. "Whatever is making him crazy might do the same to you."

Venom seems to pout. "I am so hungry!"

"The cultists are still around, I suggest an all-you-can-eat slaughter-fest!" Clef says happily.

Venom leans down to Abel. "Then our time together has come to an end." He then slams his hand into Abel's chest and rips out his heart.

"What about Carnage?" Wade asks, pointing to the red popsicle stuck to the wall.

Clef pulls the grenade launcher off his back. "I will cover him until an extraction team can catch up. You two keep going."

Venom slowly stands. "I stay. Carnage is my responsibility, and he will not escape me twice!"

Wade shrugs. "Whatever!" He then continues into the cave.

As Wade turns a corner, he is met by Cain and a cultist dressed in red and gold robes. Cain appears to have his arms bound behind his back, and the cultist keeps him constantly between him and Wade.

The cultist outstretches his arms. "Greetings! Welcome to my humble abode!"

"Bruh.. If you call this your house, I know some interior designers that would like to help!" Wade replies wittily.

The cultist shakes his head. "I have no need for the physical. Our bodies will become one with our lord and consume the world in chaos!"

Wade cocks his head. "Your lord?!"

"YES! Our Lord Cthulhu!" The cultist replies.

Wade thinks for a moment, remembering some mention of a young humanoid residing in the SCP Foundation. He then snaps his fingers. "AH! You mean that young mutant!"

"HOW DARE YOU REFER TO OUR LORD AS A MUTANT!!" The cultist shouts. "HE IS THE LORD OF CHAOS!!"

Wade rubs his head. "More like the Lord of Call Of Duty.. but everyone calls it something different.."

The cultist grits his teeth and then takes a deep breath, calming down before speaking further. "We wish.. to propose a mutual arrangement. Help us destroy the SCP Foundation and we will give you anything you desire."

Wade thinks for a moment, scratching his head. "I really can't think of anything I would want! Sorry! Also.. I am pretty sure I was sent to kill you."

The cultist moves behind Cain more.

"Oh?! Is that a challenge?!" Wade chuckles. "Joke is on you, I watched that movie at least twenty times. By the way, Angelina Jolie is still hot!"

The cultist peeks out. "Who the hell is Angelina Jolie?!"