Betrayal, Carbonite

Axel POV

Luke and I got out ships ready and I help Luke get R2 on his ship and move to my ship press a button, but I hear Yoda said "Luke, you must complete the training" I turn to Luke who said "I can't keep the vision out of my head" He looks down "They're our friends" I turn climbing down "We got to help them" Yoda said "You must not go" I walk over to Yoda and Luke who said "But Han and Leia will die if we don't".

Suddenly Obi Wan said "You don't know that" We look to see him appear in ghost form "Even Yoda cannot see their fate" Luke step forward he said "Axel and I can help them" I look at Luke "I feel the Force" But Obi Wan said "But you cannot control it" I stare at Obi Wan "This is a dangerous time for you, when you will be tempted by the dark side of the Force".

I lower my gaze a bit Yoda said "Yes, yes, to Obi Wan you listen" I look at Luke who stares "The cave" I slowly realise "Remember your failure at the cave" I look to them I said "But Luke learned so much since then" Luke moves forwards he said "Master Yoda, I promise to return and to finish what I've begun" Luke went under his X-wing "You have my word" Yoda looks down a bit.

I step forward I said "I'll make sure he comes back to finish what he started" I turn to head suddenly Obi Wan said "Luke, it is you and your abilities the emperor wants and Axel..." I stop and turn to him "...they will everything to destroy you from helping Luke" Obi Wan looks to Luke "That is why your friends are made to suffer" I look to Luke who stares he said "That's why we have to go" I nod.

Luke went back to work and Obi Wan said "Luke, I don't want to lose you to the emperor the way I lost Vader" But Luke said "You won't" I turn and head for my ship then Yoda said "Stopped they must be" I climb the ladder "On this all depends" I look towards Luke who moves "Only a fully trained Jedi knight, with the Force as his ally, will conquer Vader and his emperor".

I stare at him "If you end your training now..." I turn my gaze to Luke who went under his X-wing "...if you choose the quick and easy path, as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil" Luke put his supplies in Obi Wan said "Patience" Luke turns to them he ask "And sacrifice Han and Leia" Yoda said "If you honour what they fight for..." I look to Yoda "...yes".

Obi Wan said "If you choose to face Vader, you will do it alone without Axel" I raise my head "I cannot interfere" I saw Luke nod said "I understand" He looks to me I nod said "So do I" Luke looks to Yoda then looks to up Luke said "R2" He starts to climb the ladder R2 beeps "Fire up the converters" I climb up I said "R3, get the engines ready" R3 beeps begins to do that.

I climb into my cockpit putting my helmet on Obi Wan calls "Luke, Axel" I look to him "Don't give in to hate" I press a few buttons looking to Obi Wan "That leads to the dark side" Yoda said "Strong is Vader" I flip a switch "Mind what you have learned" The hatch begins to close "Save you it can".

Luke said "I will" I look at them I said "Luke will be all right and he will return, generals" Luke said "I promise" The hatches close and we leave Yoda and Obi Wan we fly out of the surface leaving the planet and head in the direction to help our friends.

3rd POV

Meanwhile the next day at Cloud City a Storm IV turns flying between two buildings before turning passing another one inside is Leia walking away from a window in new clothes, she turns back then the door opens Leia looks to see Han entering he said "The ship's almost finished" Leia stares "Two or three more things and we're in great shape".

Leia said "The sooner the better" She walks forward "Something is wrong here" She raise her hand as Han turns "No one has seen or knows anything about 3PO" Han turns back "He's been gone too long to have gotten lost" Han put his hands on her arms and kiss her forehead Han said "Relax" He stares at Leia "I'll talk to Lando and see what I can find out" He put his hand on Leia cheek.