New lead

— MAX —
"Miko:HEY! MAX!....MAX!" Max shakes her head and looks at miko.

"Max:wha? S-sorry suga'" Miko leans forward and looks out Max's window for a second, she leans back.

"Miko:What were you looking at?" Max looks back out the window to look around for the black mustang but see it's disappeared.

"Max:y-you didn't see it?" Max looks back a Miko, miko raises an eyebrow and shakes her head no slowly.

"Miko:no....why? What did you see?"

"Max:it...you didn't see the mustang?"

"Miko:mustang?...no, no not at all" Miko looks out Max's window again and max looks back as well, they pass three streets before Max sighs.

"Max:must have been me, guess I'm excited to final get a truck!" Miko smiles and looks back at the road.

"Miko:which street is it on?" Max points to one up three streets ahead, miko drives and uses her turn signal before driving into the suburb, the street sign reading "CHANGE BLVD".

Miko slows down and lowers her music a bit as she looks around at the houses, max jump up and down in her seat in anticipation and soon make it to the sellers house.

"Miko:wheres the truck?" Miko looks around the street seeing several cars and a few trucks, tho Miko knows just by looking at them that they are worth more then 5gs.

"Max:stop right up here, the house with the Flag pole and the blue, white color scheme"

Miko nods and pulls on the side of the street, max gets out of the "truck" and closes the door, she walks on the sidewalk to the front door, but slows down as she sees skid marks from the driveway to the street, she shrugs and continues on. she knocks on the door of the sellers house and Soon the seller comes out, a middle aged man with a bushy white beard.

"Seller:he- OH it's you!" He smile and leans on the door frame, crossing his arms.

"Max:hey Nick just wanted to know if the truck was still available" Nick nods and pulls out a set of keys from his pocket.

"Nick:course' it's all ready and waiting for ya in the driveway" Max raises an eyebrow.

"Max:but nothings in the driveway" Nick himself raises an eyebrow and walks out of the doorway.

"Nick:what? It's right.....there...." Nick starts out confident but slowly trails off as he sees, yes, there is no truck in the driveway, max follows behind the man and stops when he stops.

"Max:uh?....Nick?"

"Nick:it....it was....HOLD ON!" He runs back into his house leaving the door open with max slowly realizing....

"Max:MOTHAFUCKA STOLE MY TRUCK!"

— TIME SKIP —

Max, tired and really bummed out, is walking home from Nick's place....it's five hours after getting out of school....Max had to go to the police station and give her view of what happened....then waiting for them to process it...then getting grilled for it because she had "motive" to steal the truck.

Max just...has had enough today...she has to walk home because Miko road off before the cops came and because her parents are off eating dinner or something because she can't reach them on her phone.

Then there is also that car from earlier following her from behind a little ways back. She has kept calm and kept going, trying to see if it would go away on its own...but it has followed her for six blocks already.

She is walking on a bridge, minding her own business when a blue and green light comes from in front of her, she looks up and her heart stops...when several...what she would describe as giant robots walk out of the light and look around...they all look the same with red visors...dark purple paint...

She slows to a stop as one of the robots looks at her...then the others with it looks at her. She takes a step back then all of the robots change their right arms and aim it at her.

She hears the sound of tires screeching and then...the robots start to fire.