The Hawk and the arrow

Clint's POV:

It was another usual morning I suppose, I was up early like usual. As my saying goes early bird catches the worm. I sit up in my 'nest' which is at the top of S.H.E.I.L.D head quarters in the roof where I have eyes on everything and everyone,this is partly why I'm referred to as hawkeye. I picked up a mirror and Looked at myself in it and smile.
"Looking good hawkeye, Looking good." I mumbled under my breath showcasing my very vain attitude. I put my hands on my head and ruffled my fingers through my hair making it stand up on ends. I laughed at my self and flattened it back down. Then I reached it to my pocket and pulled out a pair of purple glassed sunglasses and carefully placed them on my nose,covering my eyes.Now, I thought, I'm definitely looking good.

I slid down the pole from the inside of the roof and landed on the ground of the S.H.I.E.L.D building.Then I went into the bathrooms and got a shower. When I'd finished I look at myself in the mirror again and made one of those cheesy poses that 1960's movies stars made where they point they're fingers and wink. I don't really think I explained that right but you can picture it,you know a corny sexy Clint.*

*Note to self never say that again.

I Walked out of the bathroom and looked at the giant notice board across the hall. It was full of posters ,mostly of that smug little bitch Tony Stark,Iron Man. Genius, Billionaire,Playboy and who gives a fudge what he is!Just because he's a super hero because of his amazing metal machine and that all the girls swoon all over him, it's just like seriously? You'd hook up with a man whose nearly old enough to be your dad rather than the amazingness that is me. Some people-they just don't know what they're living for.

I began to feel really stressed and annoyed so I decided what better way to calm down...Target Practise!!
I casually walked over to the practise hall and once I arrived a went to my locker and carefully began to pull out a my prized bow, from a bright purple sports bag. I'd almost finished when my earpiece made the most ear piercing incessant screeching I've ever heard.Then I heard some words repeat over a period of a few seconds.
"Agent Barton?Agent Barton,do you copy?" I sighed as I realise it's Agent Colouson,probably calling me in for another mission,so much for target practice.
"Agent Barton here, Colouson, what's up?" I ask.
"Director Fury wants to see you and it seems pretty serious,I've never seen him like this. Barton have you been meddling with his eye patches again? You know how much he loves them."
I sighed, seems like I didn't have the thrill of a mission instead I had to deal with the consequences of something that I did ONCE a while a back. Or was it twice.
"Barton? You still there?"I heard Colouson Yell through my ear piece.
"Yep, tell Fury I'll be right over,"I placed my bow over my shoulder and placed a couple of arrows in my bag, this might get dirty,I thought to myself and grinned as I stared to walk towards Furys office.
"Oh and Colouson next time tell me before you're gonna radio me, I think I'll need time to take my hearing aids out."