intro & copyright.

The Aphotic Throne & The Cursed Consort
© 2022 Melrose G. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be utilized, reproduced, or transmitted in any form by any means, including recording, photocopying, or other mechanical or electronic methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations in book reviews or certain other noncommercial uses permitted by the copyright law.

All characters in this book are fictional. Any resemblance to actual places, events, or persons (living or dead) is purely coincidental.  This book and all its characters belong to Ky G, and cannot be reproduced in any way, including methods such as copying and pasting, rewriting it, or photocopying.

𖤐

! ! DISCLAIMER ! !

This book will include mentions of themes such as gore, death, smut, swearing, and other mature topics. If any of this listed above makes you uncomfortable, please do not continue reading or proceed with caution.

This book is a DARK ROMANCE. The main relationship this book follows includes a morally grey villain, toxic themes such as gaslighting and manipulation, enemies to lovers (as in they actually hate each other and one actively tries killing the other), etc. Their relationship is not linear, in no way easy, and the moments of toxicity are NOT to be romanticized. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, please do not continue reading or proceed with caution.

The main character is also black. If you will read this book and invalidate any of the characters' identities, please do not continue reading.

READING IN LIGHT MODE RECOMMENDED

Enjoy the book! 💌