Introduction: Please Read!!!

Congratulations to all people reading this, you are my favorites.

This story is set in the Marauders Era of Harry Potter which, unfortunately belongs to JK Rowling, not me. I have however made up a few characters, or changed personalities and made up a plot line. Me. Those are all rights reserved. No copying, or translating.

I got the photos for the cover online. Regrettably, I don't know artists and models or whatnot to tag. (Please don't sue me)

There is some mild violence mentioned. It's the Black family people, they ain't sunshine and flowers. If this might trigger you, you might want to back out.

I promote clean language and clean content only. Please watch your comments accordingly. No smut, or cursing will be in this story. That's final. Suggestive comments of the type may be deleted, and comments insulting other readers and yadda yadda will be deleted.

Feel free to point out mistakes, but no hate to my main characters, I love them. Unless they're  jerks, because I meant for them to be.

Basically, be nice. Pretend I'm an innocent angel child reading all of your comments.

There is no schedule, regrettably. I'm in high school, stuff happens. Also, I don't really have the patience to put together a cast page or a good cover, feel free to make one!

Almost everyone here has to know the stereotypical Marauders cast, Remus Lupin as Andrew Garfield, Sirius Black as Ben... etc. If you don't, sorry.

Now on to the fun stuff!!!