26

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Another day, another weird day at school. Nothing is ever new.

Except for one thing...

Kusuo's new crush.

He thought it was a little crush at first, but as he continued to talk to her, he's realized that it wasn't just a small crush...

Now, every time she does something like pat his head or any other silly things, he kind of feels something?

He knows it's cheesy, but he can't help it.

Why? Why does he have to have a crush on Y/n?

He's never liked anyone before. This is a weird, new feeling for Kusuo.

A feeling he's never felt before.

Usually, his feelings are consisted of being irritated and.. I guess that's about all.

How and why did she make him get this new feeling?

We'll never know.

Though he knew he liked Y/n, he still acted like he didn't like her.

But it started getting harder and harder everyday.

'Act normal.' Kusuo thought before knocking the door to Y/n's bedroom.

"Coming!" she yelled, quickly getting up from the bed and eagerly opening the door.

There she was.

The girl that changed everything.

'Hey.'

"Hi, Ku~" she poked, grabbing her bag and walking downstairs beside the pinkette.

'When will you stop calling me that?'

"Hm, let me think..." she said, putting her fingers to her chin and looking up at the sky.

As she finally thought of an answer, she stopped walking, making Kusuo stop walking and look back at her.

"Never." she grinned and booped Kusuo nose.