Pg. 163

Although they told her guests had arrived Natasha had been 'seeing' them already taking photos as they came in since she remembered many were making their unique photo albums for her and for themselves as well and one of the photos that stood out was one of a pair of twins.

The story was that while their mother was being turned, she was pregnant and somehow, they also got turned but not even the judges knew the explanation as to how that could have happened. They were very handsome and lots of the girls tried for a chance with them but they always said they were still too young, they both belonged to Alaric's clan.

Many she saw were just like she had in her vision, either in couples or in groups. But one thing she now knew was that whether it was because they were close or not, they were all family, because who else could not be a family member in such a family?

She searched the many faces and bodies for her beloved but stopped herself because she thought it unfair that if he had to wait to see her then she should hold herself back from seeing him. In the corner of her mind, she could hear tears and she knew that those were the tears of Carminia, she couldn't say she was happy but she wasn't going to say she was sad either.

The question was, is she crying because she knows that I'm getting married and she won't be here or is she crying because her son of a bitch son has moved and is never coming back? Is she crying because she will never see him again or because she will never see me again? Natasha thought to herself, those are difficult questions but I'm sure they end with one answer, that the tears are all because of Damon and not me.

She decided to turn her thoughts away from that and look around and she saw the person she wanted to see and saw how well she had dressed for her last day on this earth and the way she would die would catch her by surprise.

From her mouth, she always said she was special, well she would die in a very memorable and special way.