1

Yn pov -
I came from my work and now I was laying on bed as I am  felling a little tired . Suddenly my phone rang . I saw the caller ID and picked it
OTP
Lisa - hey  sweetie
- hey , why are you calling me this late ? Huh .
Lisa - really girl  ,it's only 7 pm .
- I know btw why you called me
Lisa - how can you forget that
- what ????
Lisa -  I have promised to my friend to go in club with her .
- so why are you telling me this . Just go .
Lisa -  don't act smart . You know very well that I can not go without you . So ,be ready I will pick you
- but I want to sleep now and you. Know very well that I don't likes to go to clubs .
Lisa - ok I. Am on the way be ready or I will make you sit in the car with that outfit you are wearing now .
- hey, pls
- call ended -
Ohh this girl is really something .I thought and went to closet to wear something .
Time skip

This is what you wear

Shoes

Hand bag

(An - hope you liked it . And  if you don't likes then just imagine your own )

          ~  Time skip~
We reached at the club . It has many peoples . Some were dancing some were just flirting around and some were just focusing on the food . I was just staring at them . " You want to eat food or peoples " Lisa said just to irritate me . I looked at her " sorry , I was just joking " she said . Suddenly a boy came towards us and asked Lisa to dance with him . Not gonna lie he was handsome . Lisa started to dance with him . She was looking happy . I sat on a chair near bar and started playing games in my mobile  with juice in my second hand . I usually do this to avoid peoples around me . After some time I felt a figure sitting in front of me I looked at the figure . There was a man with white suit .
" Are you feeling bored ".   He asked . I nodded while looking at my phone's screen and trying to avoid him . " I can help you in it baby girl ". He said while smirking . I looked at him in disbelief . I stood from there but he held my wrist . I  was frozen at that place I don't know what to do now .  I tried but his grip was strong . I stepped on his foot due to which his grip lossend and I took my chance . I ran from there and went to our car I was breathing heavily .  But  I forgot about Lisa ! Ohh shit but I can not go again there it will be better to go home  now  because I can not wait for her what if that bastard saw me . Yes this will be right . I was thinking then suddenly I saw that man coming towards me . Fear was visible on my face . I ran as fast as possible I don't know where I was going but I was just running and running . Tears were falling from my eyes . My heart stopped beating for some time when I saw that. It was a dead end and that bastard was standing behind me with a evil smirk on his face . "D.. dd...... Don't  co...Mee  near ....m...m..me.." I said sobbing . But he just continue to walk towards me . He pinned me to the wall and was about to kiss me so I closed my eyes tightly . But soon I realised that he had not kissed me even I was not felling his grip on my hands .  But I don't have the courage to open my eyes so I reminded like  that .