Azure defiant

Total kill count: 4
Shatterdome stationed: Manila (formally), Ohio
Origin: Philippines
Weapons: arm mounted Tesla blades, hornet swarm missiles, shoulder mounted rail guns.
Date launched: 2015
Date destroyed: N/A (still active)
Pilot(s): Erin Santos

Special note:
Built using schematics from the mark III Tacid Iacon and Gipsy danger.

Deployments:
Azure defiant was deployed against an unnamed hybrid off the coast of Manila were it would kill the hybrid with it's Tesla blades and hornet swarm missiles. A tourist boat would watch as the Jaeger suit battled the hybrid and witnessed the mech kill the hybrid.

Later on in 2016 Azure defiant on Mantah Corp's island would fight a fully grown Spino-sino or Spinoceratops to the death. Azure would kill the hybrid but Erin Santos, the mark III's pilot would be emotionally scarred by the act. But Azure would be created with the kill.

In 2026 Azure would gain it's third kill off the coast of Indonesia were it would engage a hybrid that was a cross between a Dilophosaurus, Ceratosaurus, and Ankylosaurus. The Jaeger suit would kill the hybrid with it's rail guns.

In 2029 the category IV, Himantaura would breach the anti-hybrid wall only three weeks after Otachi had in Anchorage and would engage Azure defiant and Lucky seven in combat. The two Jaeger suits would kill the hybrid with Azure gaining it's fourth kill.

Azure defiant would be relocated to the Ohio shatterdome were on April 5th, 2026 it long side Sierra vigilant would be deployed against a human-reptile hybrid. Sierra would engage the hybrid while Azure made sure that people were evacuated away from the beach.

In 2030, Mutavore would breach the anti-hybrid wall and Azure defiant alongside Striker eureka would be deployed against the hybrid. Azure would restrain the hybrid and even would slash it on the leg with it's Tesla blades. But Striker eureka would finally kill the hybrid with it's K-stunner missiles.