Because....Im in hiding [1]

Chapter 1

I was hiding. Hiding from everyone. My friends. My mom. Even my cat, Chester. I was always good at hide and seek. Even as a child, I was always able to hide in places that seemed too small for the others. But, there was only one reason why I was hiding.

And that one reason was, Jason Anderson.

Word traveled around school like wild fire that I, Andy Rush, was going to commit suicide. What? I may be scared of Jason Anderson. And, I know that I should take his threat serious, which I did since Im now hiding under a bed. But, I wouldn't commit suicide. That'll be running away from my problems. I couldn't do that.

There was a knock on the door, and I silently cursed under my breath. But, I remained silent. The door silently creaked open, and I saw a pair of converses come inside the room. I remained silent because I couldn't let anyone know where I was hiding.

"Andy? Andy? Are you in here?" I heard a familiar voice ask, and I instantly squealed and crawled from under the bed. Danny was staring at me with wide-eyes. He kept looking from me to the the bed.

"Danny!" I yelled hugging my cousin tightly. I haven't seen him in months. It's kind of odd he showed up on the day of my suppose death. You see, Danny moved away to Ohio, to stay with his dad. His parents are divorced.

"Hey! Why are you here? Are you moving back?" I asked excitement in my voice, as I completely forgot about the problem at hand. He smiled at my excitement and tapped my nose,

"Yeah, Im moving back in with mom for a while. Dad is gonna start traveling the world again. And, I don't want to be apart of that." Danny was one of the weirdest people I know. His dad asks him if he wants to travel the world with him and he doesn't want to be apart of it?

"Thats great. I've missed you." Other than Lola and Clarissa, Danny was my best friend. We were so close. It was like we were glued to each others side. So, when he moved away it felt like I was hit by a truck five million times.

"I've missed you too. How is everyone? How's school? Anything new happened?" I frowned, at the thought of school. At the thought of Jason. Danny noticed my expression,

"Whats wrong? What happened? And, why were you hiding under a bed?" He asked and I sighed looking down. Danny forced my chin up with his thumb so I was looking him in the eyes. I sighed again,

"I talked back to Jason Anderson and now he's out to get me." I said and Danny instantly frowned when I said Jason. I don't know what happened between them but Danny and Jason always hated each other. And ever since Danny left, I think Jason brought that anger out on me.

"He won't touch you now that Im here. Who cares if you talked back to him? Andy have you been bullied since I left?" He asked, and I gulped. The bullying did start after he left. Only by the populars. I don't know what they had against Danny.

I mean Danny was just as pretty and rich as them. With his dad traveling the world to sell this product stuff he made (Thankfully, Not Drugs), and his mom being a doctor. He was pretty rich. And, with his honey brown curly hair, and hazel eyes. Danny wasn't bad to look at. I nodded looking down and Danny frowned,

"I'll kill him." He suddenly said, and I grabbed his hand before he could do anything. I shook my head at him,

"No, Danny. Don't do anything. I'll just avoid him at all cost. I may even move if I have to-"

"No. Andy, I can't believe you just let them push you around like they've been doing. Andy you can't let that happen anymore." He said and I shook my head,

"What am I suppose to do? Stoop down to their level? I won't do that and besides will they even take me seriously? I mean look at me. I wear glasses and baggy clothes to school. I wouldn't even take me seriously." I said and he looked at me and suddenly he smirked,