The Prank

"Lana that I swear to you now if these girls weren't holding me back right now you would be dead and I'm actually not even kidding" now she looks scared. Nia, Nikki, Brie and Natalya are holding me back right now so that why I can't get to her, Natalya then let's go of me and walks Lana away from my sight, the girls relax and let me go, "I've never seen you like this" Nikki said to me, "I hate when I get like this, it isn't me, but the fact that she thought my mom got everything for me, no Lana I actually had to fight to where I got today. And it's so annoying that she even had the nerve to bring my mom into this, like my mom is my world, and so is my dad but he's there but he isn't, you know what I mean" they all nod and I stop talking, "I'm gonna go ring my mom and tell her what just happened because only her and Jey know how to calm me down without me realizing it" I say and walk over to the door, "You and Jey are so cute like I want that type of love one day," Nia said to me, "Aw Nia, I love you too" I mess with her but go over and hug her. I hug Nikki and Brie and walk upstairs and call my mom, "Hey sweetie how's Tahoe" she said when she answered "hey mom, Tahoe is going bad so far..." I explain everything about what just happened, "and she had the nerve to bring you into it. She was all like 'all you do is have to cry to mommy and you get whatever you want' like no I had to work and fight my way to where I am today, and I've never liked her since that tweet" mom and I talk for a bit more then I say I have to go, and we hang up. Venting to my mom was helpful I miss my mom though, I get off the bed and walk out to the balcony and sit down on one of the chairs. I hear Nia talking to Lana, "but Lana I know she has said things but if I'm being honest what happened tonight was all of her pent up anger of you and maybe a few other things going on in her life that you and I don't know about, so just go be the bigger person and apologize. You brought her mom into it, she loves her mom and I get you love yours but she didn't bring anything personal into the fight except for the tweet" I don't hear Lana talk but I hear Nattie speak up, I'm assuming Nia left, "as Nia said, go and be the bigger person and just apologize, she's going through some shit, and you probably are too, but I've never in my ten years of knowing her, I've never seen her like this, none of these girls have and if I'm being completely honest, she looked scary tonight.. so just go and be the bigger person" Natalya speaks. "But I always do that with her" Lana then says, her voice cracking at the end. I got up and walked down stairs, "Lana can I pull you for a chat real quick" Lana did speak the truth, she's always the bigger person and I feel bad but I don't at the same time. "Uhm, yeah sure" I walk into the kitchen and she follows, "Look Lana, I'm sorry for bringing up the tweet I know you were only doing it for a story line but before you tweet it out to the world, let me know first so I know your not just shitting on my name and my reputation, I'm just at a stage in my life where I can't take anyone else's bullshit, I've had this happen to me before with my ex, and I really don't want to go through it again, he was sending out tweets about me and just saying really mean stuff so I think that's why I've held onto the tweet, and I'm sorry for acting like a shit head out there. That isn't me but you brought my mom into it, I can't just let you do that" I said while wiping a few of her tears, "and I'm sorry too for acting like a brat but up there you literally said you hated me since that tweet, like I know I should've made sure it was okay with you too, but everyone isn't perfect everyone makes mistakes, and I was hoping we could just move on from what happened tonight" she finished, "absolutely... hey you want play a prank on the girls?" She smiles "how so?" She asked "well I'll go out and say I'm trying to apologize to you but you won't listen and I'll stand beside Nikki or someone, then you come over and throw water in my face, and run up the stairs and I'll chase you?" She nods but opens her arms for a hug, I accept her hug "I'm so sorry for bringing your mom into the fight" Lana whispered into my ear, "I can forgive but I won't forget" I smile to her and she smiles back "okay imma go out there now" she nods and I walk out "I'm tryna apologize to this bitch but she's not listening" I say to the girls as I stand beside Nikki, "like she's not having a bar of it" Lana then walks over with a smile on her face "Lana I'm sor-.." I get cut off by her throwing the water in my face like she planned, "Lana you stupid bitch" I say while chasing her up the stairs, "Wait hold on" I hear Nia say and they all chase after us "I'm gonna fuck you up" I say jokingly to Lana, she then screams to make it sound real, "Y/N get off her-." I walk over to Nia laughing, "we made up in the kitchen, the prank was my idea, I'm sorry" I say to them.