Day Seven: The Slime and The Witch (Short)

Y/N's POV

Our next egg to hatch was the lightning dragon. Alex, Stephanie, and I came across a swamp. I carried the lighting dragon egg.

Stephanie: Y/N, why did you drag us to a swamp?

Y/N: Because I believe that storms occur more often in swamps. We need it to hatch the lightning dragon!

Stephanie: That's not true, Y/N. It happens randomly.

Y/N: That ain't true! Alex, help me out.

Alex: Sorry to say this, Y/N, but what she's saying is right. What makes you think that storms occur more often here?

Y/N: Witches! I believe that they don't only create potions, but they can control weather as well.

Stephanie: That can't happen.

Y/N: Why?!

Stephanie: Just because they can brew potions doesn't mean they have the ability to control weather.

Y/N: Okay, I'll prove it then! I'll find a witch and I'll prove you wrong, Stephanie!

Stephanie: Yeah, go ahead and do that. We'll watch the egg.

I placed the egg down in front of them.

Y/N: Good! Prepare to be proven wrong!

I flew into the air and looked for a witches hut. After several seconds, I eventually found one.

Y/N: That was quick.

By descending down, I landed in front of it. I peeked inside to see if a witch was near, but instead of seeing an ugly hag, there was beautiful, young witch using a cauldron that contained different fluids.

 I peeked inside to see if a witch was near, but instead of seeing an ugly hag, there was beautiful, young witch using a cauldron that contained different fluids

Witch: There! All done!

Y/N: Woah.

She can tell that I was behind her. The witch looked back, but didn't see me. I backed away from the entrance, but fell onto the ground after falling off.

Y/N: Aah!

The witch ran outside from her hut and looked below. She saw me lying on the ground.

Witch: Oh dear, are you all right? Hang on!

She went back inside the hut.

Y/N: Where is she going?

The witch had a potion in her hand. She jumped down and landed in front of me.

Witch: Here. Take this.

She gave me the potion.

Y/N: No thanks, I'm fine.

Witch: I see a scrape on your arm.

I looked at my arm to see what she was talking about. Guess it came from the fall.