Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"Hey Jacobi!" We all shout in unison. We walk up the stairs to Jacobi's porch. The girls behind Oliver and Ethan.

"What up bros?" Jacobi gives our boys a handshake and hands us each a bottle of beer. I swing my head back and chug the whole bottle and feel a comforting warming sensation tickling my throat. I gasp for air and toss the empty bottle onto the couch. Lola and Charlie go off and when I turn my back with another beer I see Lola and Charlie taking turns making out with this guy on the couch. That's disgusting. I sip my beer and walk around aimlessly the loud house. The floor is literally bouncing. I sit on the stairs staring off into space, every 10 minutes I zone back when a horny couple are asking for entry to the 2nd floor. Finally, I get sick of the stairs and I start feeling sick in general. I try to push the feeling down but I feel vomit on the verge of my throat. I abruptly stand up and sprint up the stairs. I throw open all the rooms and finally find the bathroom. I flip the seat up and let my body release the vomit. I sit there gushing my insides out. Once, I feel like it's done I lay my head on the cool tile floor and lay there for a couple minutes. I feel my eyes flutter closed and suddenly it's dark. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, you OK?" I feel a warm hand touch my shoulder. I'm a super light sleeper. Probably because of all that pot. I jolt my eyes open, the music has suddenly stopped and the house is quiet except for plastic cups being thrown around downstairs. I look up at the person who was talking to me. a average teenager with blond mixed with brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a gentle smile.

"I'm ok," I get up and smile back. He puts his hand out for me and I grasp it with my hand. He gently and carefully pulls me up and he walks me down silently. 

"Thanks for waking me up...." I turn to him so he can finish the sentence. "Niall, my name's Niall. It's nothing, I though you were dead." We laugh and I finally feel myself being happy. I haven't felt warm like this in years. This boy will bring it all back.

Vote, fan and comment what you think ! .xx