The Model *girlxgirl*

Back story: Kelsea was only sixteen when she had passed her modelling courses. Since then she had met with many agents to find the right one for her. Now that she's 21 and a professional model, her agent decides that to get her more popularity she should begin modelling for more adult magazines.

Kelsea's POV

I arrived at the set. My agent had only told me tiny details about the shoot today. One thing I knew for sure, I would be half naked.

Heidi, my agent, had been pushing me especially hard to get through my daily workouts. I understood now why it was so important that my body look good.

Heidi greeted me at the door to a large office building.

"Kelse! Baby! There you are!" She ran to me and hugged me.

"Heidi, its good to see you in person," I replied. Heidi urgently pulled me inside to meet the producers.

The large room shocked me. I hadn't modelled in a place so professional before. I knew that I was dealing with the big guys now.

The fresh white walls and the high tech equipment were all so new to me.

Heidi blabbed on to an older, business man looking guy. He glanced at me and then back to Heidi, nodding at her words.

After five minutes Heidi introduced me to the producer.

"Kelsea this is Eric, the producer." Her face was plastered with one of those fake, dressed to impress smiles.

"Hi Eric," I smiled at him, exposing my shiny perfect teeth. He shook my extended hand.

"Pleasure." He said quickly and then was called by one of the crew members.

"I must go now, Jay!" Eric called to a young man standing by, once he was rushed away, the man I assumed to be Jay walked towards me and Heidi.

"Hi, I'm Jay, you're wardrobe designer. I'll have to get you ready for the shoot now. If you'll follow me." I waved to Heidi quickly and then followed after Jay.

He talked quickly as we walked.

"You and Christa Lark will be modelling as cheerleaders..." he paused to grab a cheerleaders skirt. Jay led me over to the far end of the room. Several other makeup artists and assistants arrived. Jay continued and began to strip me of my clothing.

"Half naked cheerleaders, that is." He pulled off my pants and underwear. I blushed when I felt the cold air hit my core.

Jay chuckled, "First time eh? Don't worry, we're strictly professional." He slid the skirt up my legs. Skilled make up artists had began to apply makeup to my face while a hairstylist sat me in a chair.

I realized that all of my clothing for the shoot had already been put on. Only the small cheerleaders skirt. I had been given a sheet to cover my chest until we were ready to shoot.

My silky blonde hair was yanked back into a tight ponytail that flowed down my back. The make up artists temporarily removed the sheet to apply makeup to my chest. Yes, they were putting makeup everywhere.

Once my makeup was done and the hair extensions were added to my ponytail I was guided back to the middle of the room where the set was being prepared.

In walked the gorgeous Lindsey Geneva. She was all ready for the shoot as well. Small pom poms were given to me while I was still captivated by Lindsey's entrance. Her perfect round breasts bounced as she walked towards the set.

Her blonde hair was pulled into the same ponytail mine was, with a cute bow holding it together.

She walked up to me. I looked down to avoid eye contact and realized the sheet had been taken from me. Quickly I looked back up blushing.